New Personal Assistant: The Interview (MF) (oral)

free dating

I barely heard the doorbell over my music. I first saw Mandy, the girl I needed to interview to be my personal assistant, went to get the door for her. I directed the pale skinned brunette to a couch in the living room. She wore a white button down shirt and black skirt. Appropriate for an interview, but more than tight enough to show her round ass straining against the seams.

I explained what her responsibilities were and that her predecessor struggled with the lifestyle and demands. “If I’m happy with your work, you will be very well rewarded. Do you think you can keep up and keep me happy?”

“Oh, I think I can. I’m a dedicated worker and...” Mandy casually slid her hand along her thigh, around the curve of her hips and up her side to her hair. My eyes were glued to her hand as it traced her body. “I think I know how best to keep a star like you happy.”

“Well, here is your chance to show me.” Mandy smiled a devious smile. “You Can sit back for now.” Carefully, she unbuttoned her shirt, making lustful eyes at me and showing off her lacy black bra and perky tits. She then seductively stood up, turns and bends at the waist. She looked back at me, winked, and pulled down her skirt, unleashing her juicy ass in a matching black, lacy thong.

Mandy stepped out of her skirt without removing her heels, and hypnotically swayed in her walk over. “What would you want me to do now?” On your knees.” She hastily kneeled before me. “You Can figure what out happens next.” “Of course. It’s something I’ve wanted to do since I walked in.” She leaned forward and pulled down my shorts and boxers. My cock, hardening at the sight of her, was only free for a moment before Mandy’s wet lips spread and accepted me inside.

“Fuck,” I sighed as Mandy slowly bobbed up and down. She giggled when she heard me and started to suck with more enthusiasm. I had turned off the music when we started talking, and now the only sounds in the room were of my cock plunging Mandy’s throat.

She lifted her head, staring me in the eyes while vigorously stroking my cock with both hands. “I bet you want to cum in my mouth and watch me swallow every last drop.” She whispered playfully, lingering on each word at the end as She longingly eyed a bead of precum on my tip. “If you play with it a little before swallowing, you will get this job.”

Mandy took a long lick from base to tip and moaned, “of course. Whatever you want.” She then burrowed my cock back inside mouth. Too quickly to consider warning Mandy, I flooded her mouth with my load, her wet lips sucking out drop after drop.

As my ecstasy receded, i opened my eyes and saw Mandy seductively swirling my seed around with her tongue with a dribble down past the corner of her lips toward her chin. Mandy took a noticeable gulp and opened wide, showing her now empty mouth. “Missed a little.” I leaned forward and scooped the drop with my finger and placed it on her tongue. She closed her mouth around my finger and sucked happily.

“When can you start?” “Immediately.”

submitted by /u/wingsa345
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more