Sir edged me till my eyes were watering

free dating

So my daddy decided he was gonna have me play while he was at work with no head phones he typed to me to put reach my hand between my legs and I did then he told me not to make a sound I started playing with my hands and rubbing my clit and fingering myself it was difficult to stay quiet but I decided to challenge myself once daddy said I could use toys I grabbed my mini vibrator (thank god my big one was dead) and started playing which made it so much more intense and that’s when the struggle became real I got to the edge so quickly and almost lost it a few times but daddy seemed to know when I was about to and told me I was doing a good job or told me I was a good girl which encouraged me to keep going my eyes started to water and I was squirming on my bed moving my hips and grinding into my vibrator forcing myself to endure the tortuous pleasure I was giving myself per daddy’s wishes then daddy noticed I was whining and about to explode and asked if I wanted him to start counting which I quickly responded he’s his counting was slow and agonizing I just wanted him to get to ten and when he finally did I came so hard my vision went blurry and felt light headed.

submitted by /u/showingoffmytoy
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more