Filthy fuckbar [FMMMMM]

free dating

Over the summer, i decided to move across town and work in a fuckbar. I was first taken back by the name but later found out why its called so. I had joined so impulsively thinking that it would be a normal high end bar as a waitress where wealthy men in their 30’s-50’s come for drinks and games. The uniform was very slutty but then i thought it’s whatever because that meant i could earn a lot of tips considering how sexy my body is. In this bar for some reason we weren’t allowed to wear bra’s or panties under our low cut top and short-short skirt. On my first day, i made it on time, wore my slutty uniform and already got a little wet looking at myself like that, i have never worn something so skimpy. The bar is cold and it is making my nipples hard, which is very obviously visible through my see through top. I walk outside and learned how the bar exactly works. The customers are allowed to play with the waitresses as they please and the waitresses must comply. Although it excites me i’m equally nervous, i have never done something so promiscuous. Cindy, our manager, yells, “hey, new girl, table 35, 5 beers”. I take the drinks from the counter to the table as instructed. There seated 5 gentlemen in tux, some without their blazers with their sleeves rolled up, leaking of alcohol scent. “Here’s your order” ‘thank you sweety’, says one. I smile uncomfortably as everyone stares at me pervertedly. i’m not exactly sure at what i’m supposed to do. One man, grabs my butt and seats my tiny self on his lap. All his friends scans my body head to toe, mainly looking at my boobs. They’re all having a conversation and doesn’t even bother to even say hi to me. Man 1 grabs his drink with one hand while gently touching my breasts with his other big manly mature hands, he grabs my nipple through my top and starts teasing it, toying with it, playing with it like a fucking toy, while still holding conversation with his friends about god knows what. His friends, deeply engraved in his conversation yet have their eyes on me and my breasts, slightly bouncing. I know i’m supposed to be professional as a waitress but i can’t help how fucking good this feels, my nipples getting toyed with like that. i slowly starts grinding him and Man 1 notices, keeps his glass down, gives a smirk, “you like that huh?”, takes his other hand and places on my other breast and starts pinching both my nipples gently. “God what a sexy little slut she is” says Man 2, “Haha, lets see how wet she is, i bet she is dripping” says Man 3. Man 4 gets up puts his hand between my legs, touches my panties. i’m embarrassingly wet, but i can’t help it when i’m being teased like that. “she is wet as hell, you gotta feel this”. Now 2-3 of them have their hands on my pussy while my nipples are still being played with. “Thats it you guys, it’s my turn now”, says Man 5, pulls me from man 1’s lap and puts me on his. This time he pulls my top down, my breasts bouncing right off, now he is just showing it off to everyone. “Fuck she’s so hot” “Such nice titties” “Your nipples get so hard baby girl”. At this point everyone is touching my breasts, flicking my nipples, some of his friends are even sucking my nipples which i’m still on his lap. i can feel his throbbing cock and i’m more horny that ever. he starts to lift up my skirt and starts fingering me softly, “Go a bit faster i bet she’s gonna like it “, yells his friend. So he does, my pussy is swollen and sloppy wet. his friends keep cheering us on, and everyone keeps touching me, saying nasty things to me. “you’re such a slut to be liking being finger fucked by older strangers”, says one while toying with my nipples. The other literally breastfeeding off of my sore tits, “mmhhmm you like that baby? such sexy nipples”. “ofcourse she likes that look how wet she is”. They stare at me like im some sort of an experiment. Cheering onto his friend who is aggressively finger fucking me, “her pussy is so wet yesssss”. This is so fun, i’m having so much fun, but in the middle of this my manager comes and says, “Emma, we need you, we are short on servers today, if our customers are delivered their drinks you can come with me” . I look at the men, I look at my state, tits out, on a mans lap, his hands still on my pussy, my juices have wet his pants. Everyone silences. “Yes i’m coming”. I pull myself together, fix my skirt and my top, smile at the gentlemen and make my way away from their table. “we’re not done with you”, says one, giving me that smirk. I still smile and make my way to the counter to serve another drink to another table.

submitted by /u/Sorry-Comfortable514
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more