What started it all pt.2 [mf]

free dating

So after the first occurrence of letting the guys get a feel for my wife. We talked about it after that during sex, through text when she or I got horny through out the day. She brought up maybe next time we step it up a bit from just groping. I planned out small bbq with two buddies of mine. ( that I have caught checking out my wife). They got there we started grilling, drinking, and busting joke all that manly thing you can think of. My wife was bringing us more to drink, and snack on, but while doing so wearing some booty lounging shorts that showed the bottom of her cheeks while she walked in n out. I would catch the guys dazing out to her ass. The night goes on and we bring things inside to the living room. We had a pretty good buzz so I knew it was show time. So I called my wife over and just had her on my lap as I played with one ass cheek, in my head I said “eff it” pulled out my dick and told her to suck it. As she did no questions asked, in front of my buddies. In the position she was in she had her ass up while she was sucking me off. So I pulled her shorts down to expose her bare ass n pussy, and invited the guys. They were a bit hesitant, but eventually came. Friend #1 was just caressin her, while friend #2 just came nudged #1 and just started eating her from ass to pussy. My wife got up that moment looked back and let out probably the loudest moan I’ve ever heard from her. They both did want to have sex with her but her and i weren’t ready at the time to full blown share her. So we told them politely that’s off limits but do anything else you please. We all pretty much came on her at the same time. Night ended but it was a step up accomplishment. More to come

submitted by /u/LucasMan84
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pczbjg/what_started_it_all_pt2_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more