[M]y spanking session with a [f]reaky college girl

free dating

This was two summers ago (late summer 2019). I had been in a relationship for ~3 years that ended earlier that summer, and so I was on tinder for most of June/july/august. Not doing much, but messaging and dating occasionally. Honestly hoping to get back together with my ex, until a Friday night when I heard from a mutual friend that my ex was starting to date a co-worker of hers. Some jerk that I had never liked. I was pissed, and horny from a week of tinder chats with no sex.

I just wanted someone to take out steam on/fuck like a toy (my ex had been a submissive little thing). I messaged a dozen girls I had matched with/chatted with that week that I needed stress relief from a girl who "knew her place." Most didn't respond, and a couple unmatched, but I had a couple bites. One was a college senior who had been talking with me about her major/last year of classes earlier that week... She was a foot shorter than me, much younger, a little soft but curvy, curly brown hair and a big butt. Her initial response was a simple "You can use me Daddy."

I told her to use a vibrator on herself for 10 minutes and then come over in a dress with no panties. She went with it, showed up 40 minutes later at my apartment door. She was so submissive from the second we saw each other, and I was so turned on by how responsive/obedient she was. I gave her a glass of wine and told her I wanted to handcuff her and spank her with a belt. She said no belt, but use my hands as hard as I wanted.

I liked the challenge and bent her over my couch, hands cuffed against the small of her back, dress hitched up past her waist. I probably spanked her for an hour, taking little breaks to finger her and stroke my cock. It was an out of body experience for both of us. I was so angry, so horny, so in control. I would pull her up off the couch by her hair, spank her hard, drop her back down and then finger her ass and pussy while calling her a dirty little slut. Her entire ass was a solid, deep, bright red by the end, and she was dripping wet and going "it hurts daddy" over and over.

I carried her over to my bed, used the vibrator I had always used on my ex on her (thoroughly cleaned), and made her cum within 2 minutes with it. She squirted all over me and my sheets and called me master as I rubbed my cock on her stomach and pussy. I felt like I came back down to earth after she came for me, and I uncuffed her, had another glass of wine with her, and asked her to leave. I got drunk and crashed.

She messaged me the next morning: "yeah, you used me daddy" with a picture of her ass covered in black and blue bruises. I masturbated as hard as I ever had, came everywhere, and we never met again.

In retrospect, I wish I had at least fucked her that night when she was laying on my bed soaking in her own puddle, but it's also kinda perfect the way it was.

submitted by /u/bdd1990-
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pe57mg/my_spanking_session_with_a_freaky_college_girl/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more