27F [FM] Much older married man couldn't stop staring after overhearing my new bra size.

free dating

So today i went shopping for new bras with my husband since my current ones were too tight. We went pretty early to try avoid the crowd and so i could get measured which usually takes a while. Fortunately when we got there the store was pretty empty, there was only a woman looking at different bras and a man sitting by the fitting rooms who seemed to be her husband, both probably in their late 50s. When i passed by him to go into the fitting room to get measured i immediately noticed his eyes staring directly at my breasts even though i wasn't wearing anything revealing. Im 5'1 and my large breasts are really noticeable even when i wear loose clothes especially since i was wearing one of my old tight bras. I wasn't surprised and i actually enjoyed the attention.

I was able to get my measurements done and to my surprise i found out that my breasts grew from a DDD to a 36H cup which im really happy about! When I got out of the fitting room i went up to my husband to tell him the good news. The other man who was seated nearby must have overheard me and still checking me out i could tell that his face lit up even more when he heard that i was a 36H cup. During the time we were there he stared and watched how my breasts jiggled through my clothes as i walked around the store picking out my new bras, probably trying to undress me in his mind. I told my husband all about it on our way back home and we both just laughed about it, but i was really wet at that point. As soon as we got home we went into our bedroom and i rode hubby's cock until we both came all while thinking about the attention i had gotten earlier from that older naughty man. Im currently laying in bed satisfied and creampied as i type, yet im still curious about how an older cock would feel like.

submitted by /u/Lrg_Bosom_luv
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pe4di7/27f_fm_much_older_married_man_couldnt_stop/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more