The neighborhood stud. Pt2. Mona

free dating

After my experience with Kim, I wasn't sure what would happen next, if anything. It didn't take long to find out.

The next morning, I received a text from an unknown number, "the Anna special, 7001 Walker Rd. I need anal."

I definitely recognized the street because I live on it but the number was far off from mine. I texted back, "tomorrow at 6?"

"Yes."

Driving out to work the next morning, I found the house but I didn't know who lives there. On my way home, I saw a curvy black lady getting out of her car. From what I saw, she looked attractive with a big butt and boobs. I went home and took a shower. I then text the number, "still on for 6?"

"Yes."

I decided to walk down instead of driving. It was a nice evening and plus I didn't want to raise any suspensions of my truck being there. I get there right at 6 and I knock on the door. The pretty black lady answers the door with a big smile on her face. She invites me in and locks the door behind me.

"Anna didn't tell me you were handsome too. I'm Anna's boss and she told me about you and how you can help me. I need anal sex. My boyfriend now will not do it. I only need it once a month or so, can you help me?"

"I would love to help you but is that all you want, anal?"

"Yes, very little foreplay, no kissing or fucking my pussy. I'll let you feel and suck on my tits, that's all and fuck my ass and cum in it."

This is too good to be true. No foreplay just butt fucking. I tell her to lead the way where she wanted to fuck. We go into her bedroom and she starts to undress. Her tits are hugh and so is her ass. I noticed she had a butt plug in so I'm a little relieved she is prepared plus there is lube next to the bed.

After she is naked, she grabs the lube and pulls out the plug. She tells me to undress and put some lube on my fingers. I undress and grab the lube. When she sees my hard dick, she looks a little shocked.

"Anna said you were big but I didn't think that big. I hope I can take it all."

I lube my fingers and slip 2 in with no trouble. I working them in and our and she asks for a third finger. I put a third finger in and she cums. I start to pull my fingers out but she tells me not to. I continue to finger fuck her ass until she says she's ready for my dick.

I lube my dick up and pop the head in her ass. She is on her hands and knees and is pushing back on me, wanting me inside her. I put a little more lube then push about half in. She moans and asks for more. I go all in and she screams in pleasure. She starts rocking, causing my dick to slide in and out of her butt. She increases her speed then cums. She stops rocking to catch her breath but I'm not finished. I start pumping her hard. She is screaming and then squirts all over the bed. I start to squirt my load in her ass as she is squirting.

When my orgasm is over, I pull out and look at her gaping hole. In a few seconds, it sucks back closed. She is on her stomach, breathing hard.

"Fuck, that is what I needed and more. That was simply amazing. Can I text you anytime I need that again?"

"Yes you can."

submitted by /u/golfgoob7
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more