[MF] She tied up my hands to the bed and edged me for 2 hours

free dating

I met a girl in a website and after chatting for a few minutes she told me to go to her home because we live in the same city. We talked about how we both liked a few wild kinks and she made one of my fantasies real.

When I got there we made out in the living room for a couple minutes: we were kissing and groping each other. She began to take off my clothes but she didn't let me take off hers. Some CFNM, nice, I like it.

When she pulled down my boxers she got down on her knees and blowed me for a little while. She slapped my butt a couple of times too. Then she stood up and I followed her to the bedroom. She opened a drawer and grabbed a couple of thin towels (like kitchen ones) and she told me to lay on the bed. She tied my hands to the bed and then she made me open my legs (I was like an X).

And then she began to strip in front of me. Very very very slowly. She look so hot and I was loving it. When she took off her bra and I could see her nice tits I had to bite my lips. She noticed that and got next to me on the bed: one of her tits was really close to my face, I tried to touch the nipple with my tongue but couldn't reach it. She was enjoying it. Then she moved a bit closer and she let me lick her nipple for a few seconds. Then she stood up and continued to dance and to tease her butt.

After a while she finally got totally naked and she began to play with her pussy... she showed me her fingers so I could know how wet she was. I told her "let me lick your fingers". She played with me for a while before letting me lick her fingers and then she stroked my cock in a very sexy and soft way and it felt so good...

She had fun with me in other similar ways for nearly two hours. When she saw me how excited I was she stopped for a while. She edged me so good... I nearly came a few times but she stopped at the right time.

The last thing she did was to ride my cock and when I came I had an incredible orgasm, so intense...

submitted by /u/pianofadeout
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pet8h9/mf_she_tied_up_my_hands_to_the_bed_and_edged_me/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more