Accidentally cuck my friend

free dating

Me and my friend (M32) and his girl friend (F30) were hanging out at my friend house on a weekend. We have already all talk about having a threesome since we were all good friends for a while. The day comes and get some drinks to get our nervous out the way.

We set the mood with having music play. My friend started to make out his girl while I start touching her breast and slowly begin to remove her bra straps from her shoulder. I begin to kiss her neck while taking off her flannel and bra to fully expose her perky breast. We both begin to suck on a nipple. She moans at the multiple sensations and begins to grab my cock and rub it. He begins to take off her leggings and panties and lays her down and begins to go down on her. While he’s going down on her, I start making out and go down to suck on her breast. While sucking on her nipples, I take off my pants and she begins to stroke my cock. Her soft hands was definitely making me rock hard. I than began to put my cock in her mouth. She starts off slow and begins to give me a blowjob while her boyfriend still eating her out. He looks up and notices her giving me a blow job and his face instantly changes.

He slowly begins to stop eating her out and keeps looking at him. I than demanded to switch so I started to eat her pussy while he would suck on her breast. I start fingering her while eating her and she’s moaning while grabbing my hair. Her boyfriend keeps looking down but she’s trying to get him to make out but he just kept looking. After a while I feel ready and I want to go in. I got up and sat down while I grab her and put her on top of me. He sits on the couch but to the side while she slowly put my cock inside of her, letting out a moan as it goes in deeper and deeper. Once fully in, she begins to slowly move her hips around also goes towards her boyfriend to suck him off. He says he can’t get hard but I just keep fucking her. I grab her ass and slap her ass while she’s talking to her boyfriend but she keeps moaning so she barely can complete a sentence.

After a while I see this so I lift her up and put her on her boyfriend and she begins to make out with him. She wants him to take off his pants so she can ride him but he says he’s not feeling up for it. Me wanted more, I pick her up again and put her on top and begin to fuck her again. This was going for a while and her boyfriend was just there watching. You can see the sadness of what he was witnessing. Her pussy just felt so nice that I couldn’t bring myself to stop right away. After about 10 more minutes of fucking in front of him, we decided to stop because it seem like he was about to cry. I just took another shot of a drink and pass out on the other couch he had. Sorry not sorry

submitted by /u/2test4me
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more