I [F] [23] got fucked a by a DILF football stadium today

free dating

So for obvious reasons I am not going to name the stadium but I was given a ticket for the game today by someone who knows that i like footy and who likes my holes ;)

The game started and i was next to a DILF he was probably in his early 40's but he was handsome af about 6ft blonde hair nice physique you get the idea Our team was shit af and we started talking about all the normal bs you do during the game and as we were getting drunk and our team getting fucked the banter started and we sort of got interested in each other more than the game.

By the time the half ended the game was pretty much over and i gave him signals that as my team got fucked I won't mind getting fucked as well. He took the hint and we got out from the stands and into the parking lot stairs and we just started making out with our hands running all over each other's bodies.

He took my top off and pulled my bra down to play with my tits as I started getting wetter by the minute. We then heard a roar and realised our team had conceded another goal so I stopped him and just went down opened his zipper and started to suck him off he was around 7 inches so it was great I put my expert Bj skills to game as i Deepthroated him twice while playing with his balls.

As he got ready he pulled me up and pushed me towards the wall bringing my trousers down. I was not wearing any panties so he spanked my arse a coupe of times and went in my pussy easily and started to thrust really hard I was already really wet and this thrusting brought me my first orgasm. He fucked me through the orgasm to make it more intense for me.

He finally got his dick out as I composed myself I sucked him off again tasting my pussy juices on his dick he laid on the ground and I went on top off him in a cowgirl position as he fucked me really hard while spanking my arse giving me another orgasm. He couldn't hold himself and asked if he can cum inside me and i said yes and he thrusting harder in just the sixth thrust he started cumming and i felt his thick load in my pussy. I quickly got up and cleaned him we made out a bit and left.

submitted by /u/repressedpakihoe
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pdjjc1/i_f_23_got_fucked_a_by_a_dilf_football_stadium/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more