Sexy Latino Soccer Player Makes Me His Personal Toy at the Park

free dating
I’ve just moved into this neighborhood and I am walking around the park near my home. It is late Spring and everything is in full beautiful bloom. I am wearing my low cut white sun dress with bright sunflowers. The soft spring wind is making the bottom of my dress flutter around my mid thighs. I begin to walk towards the middle of the park where a team of soccer players are practicing. I head toward the bleachers where a few other people are sitting to watch. I feel curious, so I sit on the third step of the bleachers as I take in the players. Half are in yellow jerseys with white accents, the other half in white with yellow accents. They seem to be playing a practice match, but all one team. I notice a few players immediately. One with curly red hair and freckles. One with a clean shaven head with the darkest skin I’ve ever seen with my own eyes. Suddenly a shot is made and cheers erupt as it flies into the net. The red head and clean shaven man head for the shooter to give him a pat on the back. Just as I see the shooter, my heart skips a beat. The man that just scored is breathtaking. His perfect skin was a deep honey brown. His hair, short on the sides and long on top, is a beautiful chestnut brown and slicked back. His short beard is full and shaped perfectly for his face. His chiseled pecs and abs are visible under the sweat drenched yellow jersey. My eyes are locked on him as a few more plays are completed in the practice game. I’m not paying attention to anyone or anything besides that perfect man. I have to have him, I think to myself. After a play, as if he can feel my eyes on him, he looks over to the bleachers and locks eyes with me. I feel a shiver spread through my body as neither of us look away. Suddenly the coach’s whistle blows. He finally breaks eye contact with me and joins his teammates in a huddle around their coaches. I can’t take my eyes off of him as they convene their practice and break. He slowly walks over to the bleachers on the other side of the make shift field where all their gear is. I am unable to move. As he brings his water bottle to his mouth, I continue to watch him. I am craving to be the bottle pressed against his impeccable lips. After he feels refreshed he lifts the bottle above his head and lets some of the water fall onto his head, making his hair and body shine in the sunlight. He’s says goodbye to a teammate and looks towards me again. I’m still gaping at him and his perfect body. A small smirk graces his face and I feel a fluttering in my stomach. Keeping his eyes locked on mine, he slowly peels off the soaked yellow jersey and throws it in his bag. I take in his perfectly muscular torso. He has to be a god, I think to myself as my heart thunders beneath my breasts. He shoulders the strap of his bag and starts walking towards me. I still haven’t been able to look away; I’m too mesmerized. Half way across the field toward me, the red headed teammate yells, “Hey, Rodrigo! You coming with us for food?” My heart melts at the sound of his name. He turns toward his teammate. “Yeah! I’ll meet you guys there in a bit,” he hollers back with a wave of his hand. Then he turns back to me with a feral grin on his lips. I immediately feel heat start to build between my thighs. I softly bite my bottom lip as I slightly spread my legs apart, giving him a nice view of my white lace panties. He’s almost to the bleachers and I let my eyes wander up and down his body. I notice a bulge is starting to show beneath his shorts. He finally reaches me and stands next to the bleachers, right beside me. He looks up at me with the most gorgeous brown eyes with flecks of gold, that sexy grin still on his face. The sweat on his honey skin making him glisten. “Haven’t seen you around before,” he says in a deep warm voice with a soft Hispanic accent showing through. I feel a shiver crawl down my spine. I climb down from the bleachers and look up at him. “I just moved into the neighborhood. I could use someone to show me the best spots,” I say sweetly. “Maybe a spot to have a little fun?” I ask as I look him up and down again. He leans towards me and I freeze. “I could show you a great spot right now, if you think you can handle it,” he growls softly in my ear. “As long as you promise to show me a few other things while we’re at it,” I purr back at him. My heart is pounding in my chest and I can feel myself becoming wet. I glance down and notice his bulge has kept growing and I feel my body tingle at how big it already is under his shorts. He stands up straight and winks at me. “Walk with me?” he asks in a gentleman’s tone. He turns and begins to lead me away from the field. I take in the strong muscles of his bare back as he walks. “So, Rodrigo, huh?” I ask as I feel my heart skip a beat at the sound of his name on my lips. He looks over his shoulder at me with that sexy grin. I suddenly feel how wet I’m really getting every time he looks at me. I take in the rest of his muscled body as he leads me towards a large grove of plants away from the busy part of the park. “What do I have the pleasure of calling you?” He asks smoothly as he takes my hand and leads me through a tight, almost unnoticeable opening in the grove. “Elliana,” I say softly as he leads me by the hand. Suddenly the tall plants around us open up to reveal a beautiful secret sanctuary. I look around and notice there is no way for anyone to see us from the outside of the grove. Suddenly Rodrigo drops his bag and swiftly pulls me to him. He releases my hand and lets his arm wrap around my waist. He leans in and pauses; his lips inches from mine and his dark eyes looking deep into mine. “Hello, Elliana,” he says softly, letting his accent take over my name as he says it. A soft gasp releases from my lips at the beautiful sound of my name on his lips. As I stare back into his eyes I take everything in. The feeling of his soft breath on my lips, the strength of his arm around my waist, the feel of the rippling muscles of his chest pressed against my plump breasts, and the feel of his ever growing bulge softly brushing against me. “You’re right, this is quite an amazing spot,” I purr softly. “Care to show me what fun we can have here?” His pupils flare in excitement and my heart pounds harder. “I’d love to,” he growls sexually at me. He pulls me even tighter into his body and presses his luscious lips to mine. He forces a soft moan from me and his tongue pries open my lips and meets my own tongue. He begins making out with me ferociously as his hands slide down to my ass and he squeezes. I reach between us and begin to rub his throbbing cock over his shorts. “You want some of that?” He whispers onto my lips before continuing to make out with me. Mmhm, I moan softly back at him. He stops making out with me and pushes me down by my shoulders to kneel in front of him. With a grin he pulls his shorts down enough that his long hard dick springs out and full attention. I look up at him and meet his eyes as I softly wrap my hand around his shaft and slowly put my mouth around him. I take him in fully, his cock hitting the back of my throat as I attentively move my tongue around it. I take time to feel every vein and muscle. I slowly pull him out of my mouth and take special care to flip my tongue around the tip of his huge cock. Still staring up at him, I start to suck his dick faster. As I let him in and out of my mouth, my hand is rubbing the rest of his long shaft in time with my mouth. I watch as his chest starts to move faster with his breathing. I begin to go faster with my mouth and hand. His head starts to tilt back, a moan starting to escape him. I keep going, harder and faster, and I hold back my gags from him hitting the back of my throat. “Oh god, yes. I’m going to cum in your mouth,” he says as his fingers tangle into my hair. He starts to push my head as I continue to suck on him. I hear another deep moan as I feel him throb in my mouth. He pushes my head so he’s fully in me and hold me there as he shoots his hot loads into my mouth. I swallow shot after shot until he’s done and releases my hair with a sigh. I pull away and look up at him as I wipe my mouth. He grins down at me as he pulls his shorts back up. He pulls me up by my hand and pulls me in close. He looks deep into my eyes and slowly slips the straps of my sundress off my shoulders. He reaches around me and slowly unzips the back.. He grins as it gracefully falls to the ground. He smiles at me as he takes a step back and takes in my body. He looks at my plump breast with my hard nipples, then wanders down to the white lace panties barely hiding my shaved and smooth pussy. My heart thunders as he steps close again and leans down to put his mouth on my tit and begins to flick his tongue and suck softly. He reaches down with one hand and his fingers begin to play with my pussy through my lace panties. “You’re so wet,” he whispers as he switches to my other tit. His free hand takes over playing with my loose tit. I feel his fingers begin to move my soaked panties to the side. He lets two fingers penetrate me while another plays with my clit. My fingers tangle in his slicked back hair as his fingers quickly find my g-spot and he pulls a moan from me. He stops sucking on my tits and begins nibbling on my neck. I lean my head back as I feel my whole body begin to tingle from his amazing touch. 

I feel my legs start to get weak as he continues to pull on my g-spot and rub my clit at the same time. I let out a moan as I feel my whole body start to tingle. “I want to taste you,” he says softly into my neck. All I can do is nod. He slowly pulls his fingers out of my dripping wet pussy and he motions for me to lay down. I lay down and spread my legs as he positions him self with a devious grin on his face. The grass feels soft beneath me as his slips my soaking panties off. He leans down and pulls my legs over his shoulders. He looks at me as he slowly drags his tongue against my throbbing clit. A small whimper escapes my lips and he begins to suck on my clit and flit it with his tongue. He slowly slips his fingers back into my pussy and easily finds my g-spot again. I gasp and moan at the feeling of him playing with me. He starts fingering me faster and I can feel my pussy start to spasm as I feel myself quickly approaching an orgasm. “Rodrigo… Oh GOD…! Right…. There!” I softly scream between gasps. My body begins to spasm and as he flicks my clit a few more times, my moans getting louder. I feel a sudden cold rush over my body as all the tension releases from my body with my orgasm. My moans go silent as he pulls away from my pussy, his fingers and lips covered in my juices. My muscles slow their spasms as the orgasm subsides. I catch my breath as I lean up on my elbows. He looks up at me with a pleased smile as he licks my juices off his fingers and lips. He stands up and gathers my clothes. He reaches a hand out and helps me up. I can still feel my pussy throbbing as I slip my panties back on and throw my dress back on. I turn my back to him and he zips up the back. Before I can turn around he whispers in my ear, “I’ll show you a good time whenever you want.” “I just might have to take you up on that offer,” I answer. He moans softly in my ear before walking back to his bag and shouldering the strap again. “Shall we?” He asks as he motions to the small entryway from which we came. I smile at him as I draw a curtsy. “We shall.” Then we walk out of the hidden grove. He heads to his car to go to lunch and I head to my new house. I glimpse over my shoulder one last time and he’s looking at me. He winks as he turns back around and continues walking. Yes, I’ll definitely be taking him up on that offer, I think to myself.

submitted by /u/EllianaRenee
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more