Play time on the couch

free dating

My husband and I were on the couch watching TV. I got on top of him and started kissing his neck then gently nibbled his ear. I whispered in his ear "I want that big cock inside of me". I could feel my panties get wet as he moved his head around to kiss me. We made out for a minute then I started to kiss him down to the top of his boxers. I took his boxers off licking down the inside of thighs. Once his boxers were off I took his balls in my mouth gently moving them around with my tongue. I didn't want him to get hard yet so I stopped and made my way to the head of his dick with my finger. I put his soft dick in my mouth all the way to his balls. I slowly moved up and down feeling his cock growing in my mouth. My panties started getting wetter the harder he got. I could tell he was enjoying it so I went back down and started to choke as his dick hit my throat. My mouth started to water and he was soaking wet with my spit. I took his cock in my hand and his balls in the other. Gently rolling his wet balls around while stroking him. I love the way he feels in my hands but he feels even better in my mouth so I went back to blowing him while playing with his balls. I deep throated him again and he let out a moan. "You like that big cock in your mouth my dirty girl?". "Mhmm" I say knowing he loves the vibration on his cock. I moaned a little while I started going faster. I moved my hand from his balls to his ass. His asshole was already wet from how sloppy his bj was getting. I stuck a finger in his tight ass. His dick instantly got harder. I fingered his ass while sucking his dick. I knew he was about to cum so I slowed down almost to a stop. I didn't want him to cum yet I was having too much fun. I took his dick in both of my hands and started going up and down. After a few minutes I was ready for him to cum. So I made him sit on the edge of the couch and I got down in the floor. I took him back in my mouth and went as far down as I could. He put his hands on my head and gently guided me. Starting slow then getting faster. His cock was rock hard at this point. He started to tense up. I could tell he was about to cum so let him take over. He started to jack off while I played his balls. "You ready for this big load baby?" He said. "Yes baby. I want it all over me" as soon as those words left my mouth his hot load went all over my face. I opened my mouth so I could taste him. My pussy was soaked. We cleaned up and I got my clit sucking toy. He loves a good show so I started playing with myself on the couch. I put my toy on my clit and let it do its magic. I started to squirm around because it felt so good. I asked if he wanted to help me. He started to finger me while I continued to play with my clit. He was hitting all the right spots. I moved my toy out of the way and he started to lick me. "You like the way that pussy tastes?". "I love it". I was getting close to an orgasm. "Fuck baby. Don't stop." He started to finger me faster I was soaking wet at this point. I started to squirm around again and finally hit my climax. I was so creamy when he took his fingers out. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and smiled.

submitted by /u/freckledmamaxo
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more