My coworker’s daughter [mf] pt. 3

free dating

Thanks for being patient during the delay, life happens sometimes. I appreciate the comments and messages, I’m glad others are enjoying hearing some of my unique experiences. I’ve also noticed I get a lot more positive feedback on the buildup and not necessarily the sex itself, so this post is skewed towards the buildup. I always welcome feedback though.

To the fun stuff…spoiler alert: we fucked a lot the rest of the summer (and occasionally beyond, though those are another set of stories).

We both wanted to keep fucking, but also wanted to avoid work at (almost) all costs. I had my kids about half the time, so when they were with their mom it was easy to find a time and place, but we didn’t want to stop fucking the other half of the time. She was spending the summer at her parents so that wasn’t an option when they were home. We ended up having a lot of fun both teasing each other at work as well as getting creative about how to find alone time.

There was one night we were dirty texting and after a few pics from her it occurred to me that I had never seen her in fancy lingerie. I decided to surprise her and had some really cute stuff shipped to her house. A few days later I got a text thanking me, she was very surprised and also very thankful. She didn’t want to send any pics that day though..I knew I was in for some fun teasing.

The next day at work was torture. She must’ve looked at my schedule because I was getting pictures of her in the lingerie at the start of every meeting. Some I was away from people so I could take a quick look, others I’d see a text and knew what it was but had to wait just to be careful. They started out relatively basic but got dirtier as the day went on. She was in the last meeting of the day with me and I’ll never forget the texts she sent as soon as I sat down. She had taken a few in the work bathroom. One was her pulling down the pants she was wearing showing me her tight ass in the purple lacy thong that happened to be my personal favorite. The next was her top pulled down slightly to show me that she was wearing the matching purple bra. The last was her in just the lingerie. I was looking at her across the room in conservative work clothes and looking at her on my phone in incredibly sexy lingerie that she took 10 minutes before just for me. I had never been more turned on and never more distracted at work. I got through the meeting without showing my obvious distraction but I practically ran to my office so I could take a closer look at her pics.

As I was looking I got a text from her saying she was free after work. Luckily I didn’t have my kids that night. We could focus on each other instead of figuring out how to be alone.

On her way over she texted me that she wanted to show her appreciation for the random gift. I had some ideas of what she meant and knew I was in for a good night, but I wasn’t expecting her to give me a legit modeling show of all the lingerie I bought her. She brought heals and some fun accessories. I was in heaven, this incredibly sexy teen was happily modeling the sexiest lingerie I could find, I was enjoying some of my favorite bourbon, and I knew I was about to have some mind blowing sex. Between every set she’d walk over to me naked, kiss me, ask how I liked the prior set, and make sure I was having fun. Towards the end she’d take my cock out and suck it for a few minutes before going back and trying on the next set.

The sex that night was incredible. Her teasing was driving me insane. She seemed to get extremely horny from modeling for me. That made both of us even more adventurous than normal. I had a semi-private backyard, but not private enough that there was zero chance of being seen. We were sitting on the edge of my pool with our feet in the water. She got naked and swam across and back a few times, but the last time she swam right up between my legs, slid my shorts off, and started sucking my cock. I think she loved the feeling of it getting hard in her mouth. I started playing with her tits and eventually pulled her up so she was sitting on my lap facing me. I was leaning back halfway and she slid my cock inside her and started riding me. It didn’t take long for us to realize how uncomfortable it was for both of us but it was still incredibly hot. We moved to a chair near the pool and she sat on me and rode me like that for a bit. I eventually got up, bent her over the railing that was nearby and fucked her from behind. We were trying to be as quiet as possible but we were not completely successful.

Having fun outside with a chance of being seen turned us on even more. We had both gotten off while fucking outside, but things just escalated inside. Going down on each other multiple times, cumming in multiple holes and all over her, new positions, fucking in rooms we hadn’t fucked in yet, etc. It was one of those nights where you get in a zone and you’re so turned on and there’s no stopping.

At one point her dad texted her asking if she was ok as I was fucking her. She didn’t hesitate and responded “yeah I’m great dad” as I was inside his daughter. Minor detail but I found it really hot in the moment. The next day at work he even complained to me that Ali got home really late the night before. I responded with a generic comment about my kids but was just thinking about how he had no idea what the real reason was.

submitted by /u/brickedup91
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more