My husband caught me snap chatting with another man...

free dating

Last night, hubby was late getting home from work and I was in a playful mood. Sitting on my front porch with a glass of wine, I start chatting with someone I met here on reddit. We exchanged snap accounts and started sharing stories/fantasies.

It started playful, but quickly became quite steamy. I had unzipped my shirt to take a quick snap, and one for r/downblouse, and forgot to then zip it back up. Continuing to take pictures and chat with my online friend, cue the time my hubby gets home. He catches me mid photo with my breasts exposed (yes, still on my front porch).

It clearly catches him off guard but he ends up being the one that surprises me!

He scolds me and tells me to go into the house, and to my room. Tells me to completely undress and to give him my phone.

He then starts taking pictures of me, and starts sending them to my online friend!!! I’m a giant puddle now,so he demands that I start to touch myself to send video via snap.

The responses back from the new images drives my hubby wild, until he couldn’t watch any more. H tossed the phone aside and gives me a good spanking for being a naughty wife while he was gone.

Don’t think I could’ve left a bigger puddle on the bed. Just wild. Thank you reddit/snap friend ;)

submitted by /u/jj4urpleazur
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more