Fucking my GF’s Sister [MF]

free dating

*So, for a more clear back story to this I recommend reading my other posts.*

A lot has happened since I’ve last posted. I would like to preface this by saying that I know what I’ve done is not ok nor do I deserve my gf, but I honestly could not resist myself. Ever since I’ve confronted her sister about finding her nudes, we’ve actually been regularly fucking each other behind our SO’s backs. The fact that something like this is so taboo is what keeps us doing this. She’s actually been very upfront with what she wants with me and I really do appreciate that. SO, with that out of the way let me tell you guys about one of the times we fucked.
I had gone over to my GF’s place to have dinner. Once I get there I get greeted by my gf and I see that her sister is there as well. At this point she’s pretty busy with her wedding planning and I rarely saw her. I get past the front door and her and I lock eyes with each other. Each of us knowing that we both want to fuck but don’t really know how to go about it. It wasn’t until my GF mentioned that she wanted to shower before we ate dinner. I obviously told her that would be a great idea, knowing that would give me the perfect chance to fuck her sister. So that‘s exactly what she did, she went about her way to go to her room, gather her stuff and then head to the bathroom. As soon as we heard the door close and the water start running, both her sister and I knew what was about to happen.

We both make our way to each other and start aggressive making out. I get a full squeeze of her tight little ass and she immediately starts rubbing on my already rock hard cock. Now we both know that we don’t have much time to fuck since my GF takes super fast showers. We both know what we want so I take my cock out and make her get on her knees and she immediately starts sucking me off. She sure knows how to make a man want to fuck her face. She practically sucks my soul out of my cock but we know that’s not what we really want. So after about a couple minutes of her sucking my cock I turn her around and bend her over the side of the couch. I practically rip off her jeans and get a good taste of her sweet pussy and even get in a taste of her tight little ass. She looks back at me and looks directly into my eyes and commands me to fuck her.

Her saying that pretty much almost makes me bust my load right then and there. So as she asked, I proceed to insert myself into her tight pussy. That feeling of her warm wet pussy gripping around my rock hard cock was sure something else. I‘ll never forget that feeling and how wrong but so right it felt at that moment. Now, after a few couple of strokes I can hear my GF finishing up her shower so we both go at it. I love it when a girl pushes up against me when I’m fucking her doggy style. Within a couple more minutes I let her know that I’m about to cum and she quickly gets on her knees and sucks me completely dry. She takes every last drop of my cum all while keeping eye contact with me. God damn was that hot as fuck. But as fast as we fucked, we quickly cleaned up and made it look like nothing happened at all. By the time my gf was done showering and out back with us we were just having a casual conversation.

This is just one of the many times we have fucked. I know its not right but over time we have both developed a fetish for cheating. If you guys would like to ask me questions or have any similar stories my dm’s are open. I might even write more of our little escapades.

submitted by /u/plant_man420
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pfippx/fucking_my_gfs_sister_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more