Bold move turns into a [FFM] with wife’s new friend.

free dating

I was home alone, working on the renovations on the house. A project that has been ongoing for almost 6 months. And thank god, this is nearing the end because it has been nightmarish at times. But anyway, my wife was out at the store getting some things for dinner. She had mentioned she would be bringing by a friend tonight. Nothing out of the ordinary on a weekend night.

I was in the kitchen making some marks on the concrete floor with some chalk, playing with some ideas on where to place new cabinets, remove old ones, island or no island, shift appliances around maybe. Just to get a layout visible and figure out what would be efficient yet look good and flow well at the same time.

They arrive and I was bent over on my hands and knees drawing a final idea out when I hear my wife say “There is nothing sexier than a man that can do things.” I then hear her friend Lex “Mmm hmm.”

I decided to be bold and say “Well if you two like what you see so much, why don't you two help yourselves to a serving.” My wife smiled, but Lex had a shocked look on her face. It has been a while since we have done anything outside the two of us, and I have finally gotten comfortable enough with how our relationship is set up that I openly flirt with her friends when she is around. And not have crippling fear of repercussions to the point I rarely speak, even though I know she is cool with it. This is of course, from years of being in very closed relationships.

Laura goes to Lex, “Careful with him, he will turn you into Jell-O.”

Lex claps back “Well if that is true then I get dibs.” Laura smiles, “Im down if you are.”

Lex half freezes, mid step and smiles. I am not sure if she wasn't expecting that and unsure how to respond? But it was a very strange movement. I have been working on the house all day and need to get clean, I walk up and tell Laura “I am going to shower real quick and to get the movie ready..” “Sure baby.” She replies.

I get my change of clothes, and hop in. Do the usual, I get an idea about an issue I had earlier with the house and stepped back from it. I stood there lost in though processing this idea then the door opens. Laura hops in. I turn to her to greet her with a kiss as usual.

Me and Laura are holding each other and I feel a hand stroking me. It is Lex, fully naked, entering the shower as well. “It isn't hard all the way, I can definitely have some fun with this.” I turn my attention to Lex and pull her close and kiss her neck. Laura press against my back kissing my neck. Lex is breathing hard, still stroking me, and I am harder than I have been in a very long time, it is almost painful. Lex is barely able to get out “Fuck I need this inside me so bad.”

I get out and dry up, Laura and Lex are making out. I give them each a towel and get on the bed. Lex climbs on top and starts riding me, Laura kissing her all over. Lex’s eyes roll back when Laura is sucking on her tits. Lex cums, twice in a matter of minutes. I feel close and I stop Lex so I can take control and get on top to somewhat slow myself down. I start to fuck her slow to edge myself.

Lex takes me in deeper and I am making sounds trying to hold off, kissing her neck. Lex cums again and that pushes me to the point i feel it building. I hear Lex. “I want it inside me.” In response i start to take longer strokes. Laura starts playing with my balls. “That’s right baby, fill her up real good.” I push in as deep as i can go and came harder than i ever had in a very, very long time. I pulled out and Laura went to work cleaning my cum out of Lex. She squirted after a few minutes and she was gushing everywhere. It was a good night.

submitted by /u/Uaeladen
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/petvce/bold_move_turns_into_a_ffm_with_wifes_new_friend/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more