[MF] Watching my French penpal cum on her fingers over Skype

free dating

When I was younger I had a friend from France that I met over Omegle. Omegle used to be great for meeting sexting partners back in the day if you were patient and not a creep, but this was a little more than a decade ago and I'm sure it's probably not the same now. We referred to each other as friends but it’s easy to describe ourselves as penpals, and we’d Skype a few times a month. My French was okay and her English was really good so we’d primarily speak to each other in English. My French has absolutely devolved though from the lack of use over the years. We didn't start as sexting buddies or anything, it was platonic but the chemistry had always kind of been there.

She was this short, brunette, doe eyed French cutie, with a super sexy accent and a fantastic sense of humor. I’d later discover she had a gorgeous pussy and smaller but amazingly perfect breasts, she had these puffy Hershey kiss nipples that were just phenomenal.

One day we were messaging back and forth and she was being flirty, she had recently broken up with her boyfriend so I figured she was a little attention starved. I had nothing going on so I humored her a bit and played back. I thought she was hot and wanted to see where it could go. We were just talking and sending pics back and forth and she started sending innocent pictures of what she was doing first, then they started to get suggestive. They turned from her studying and making a peace symbol with her hands to eventually part of her shirt (had a really large neck hole and on top of that it was was a deep V-neck) and bra strap pulled down from one of her shoulders and hair messily covering her face, to her sensually placing her hand on her chest with her shirt now down around both her shoulders, stopped above her nipple line, then her head thrown back making kind of an O-face.

She asked if I wanted to Skype, and after that display I got I absolutely did, I was excited to see what was next.

I remember Skype taking a while to connect, I was getting frustrated. I wasn’t very patient in that moment as you could imagine. It finally connected and when it did there she was sitting at her desk in her bedroom, wearing that same shirt this time one breast was exposed and she was cupping it with a hand. It was apparent she took her bra off and put her shirt back on. She didn't even say a word. She just started slowly playing with her breast while I watched. Eventually she pulled her shirt down showing both of her breasts. She bit her lip and adjusted her camera down, she wasn't wearing anything other than that shirt. She slipped her shirt off, leaned back in her chair and braced her feet on her desk spreading her legs open, exposing her gorgeous pussy to me.

With one hand she kept playing with her chest and the other she was tracing her fingers up and down herself. She swung her feet off the desk, leaned into the camera and softly whispered "Are you ready for the show?". All I could do was nod at that point. She leaned back in her chair and put her feet back up on the desk, this time her hand that was tracing her body was slowly starting to go down to her pussy. She told me to strip down, so I did. There I sat on my bed, our first time exposing ourselves to each other, and my cock was standing at full attention.

When her fingers got to her pussy, she slid two fingers down over her lips and spread them apart, opening her wet slit to me. She took her other hand and traced her finger from the bottom to the top of her pussy, then pulling it away. She brought her finger up to the camera and started to roll her wetness between her finger and her thumb showing off to me. She went back down and started to gently swirl her fingers around her pussy, exploring herself, biting her lip, staring at me with those beautiful eyes, and quietly starting moaning.

I started to touch myself, I was tracing my cock with my fingers as well, I wanted to tease myself imagining it was her. She liked that I did that, a lot. She started to tell me to imagine it was her playing with me right now, with her soft hands with white painted finger nails wrapped around my cock. Her accent alone was going to throw me over the top, but determined to not ruin the fun prematurely I made sure I didn't push myself too far. I started gently stroking my cock while she started to work her fingers around her pussy faster. She took her other hand and put two of her fingers in her mouth and sucked on them for a bit. While she did that I grabbed some baby oil quick and came back. I lubed up my cock and she complimented me how it looked with the light from my room shining off of it.

I started stroking my cock again and she took those fingers from her mouth and dipped them into her pussy while working her clit with her other hand. Her moans got faster and louder, eventually she kept her head back and started moaning and talking dirty in French. I didn't understand a lot of what she said but she said my name a lot and it was amazing. I told her I was going to cum and she said not yet and told me to stop and watch. So I did, I stopped and watched as my cute penpal was giving me a show; leaned back in her chair, chest and pussy exposed to me, watching her brunette hair flow over her and rise and fall with each heave of her chest, her moans and the language of love escaping her lips, head back, pretty toes up on the desk in front of her, and lost in her own moment.

She started cumming, I could see her starting to slightly buck as her moans turned to desperate breaths and high pitched expressions of pleasure. The announcement of "I'm cumming" then more French. It took everything in my power to not start playing with myself again right there and exploding everywhere but I held off.

After she came down, she kept her legs open and slowly swirled a finger gently around herself. "Your turn" she said to me and she bit her lip. I started to slowly stroke my cock again. Working up and down my shaft making sure to get extra stimulation on the head of my cock, it was sensitive and ready to burst. I kept going slow and she told me to go faster as she picked up the pace again on herself. I started stroking my cock faster before letting out a moan that I was going to cum, she met that with the response of dirty talking me in French, telling me how she wanted to watch me cum. I felt my cum work from within myself, up my shaft and spill out my cock. I started to cum and slowed down my stroking as my cum came flowing out, all over my chest, dribbling down my hands, and down my balls. I didn't even know I was capable of making that much cum, but it just kept coming. I started to get really light headed and my cock became too sensitive to continue. I got so lost in the moment I didn't realize she had been fingering herself REALLY hard and she started to cum again after I came, again with intensity but this time her eyes were focused on her screen.

After she came I laid back exhausted. She dropped her feet down, leaned forward and stuck her fingers in her mouth cleaning them up. She gave them a few sucks, popped them out, winked at me, and said "Till next time" and disconnected.

I probably sat there for 10 minutes in bewilderment before getting up to clean myself off. That wasn't the last time we put on a good show for each other. I later learned she was really into cum, so I happily obliged her with pictures or videos of me ejaculating, and after learning each others kinks we always made sure to tease each other and take care of each other. Unfortunately we don't talk anymore but I'll always remember her.

submitted by /u/ProfessionalGrand446
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pcyrwb/mf_watching_my_french_penpal_cum_on_her_fingers/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more