How I (M) started sharing my girlfriend(F) [MFM] Part 1: Exploring Fantasies

free dating

I dont know how people are able to write those stories. I've been trying for years, and every time i get so turn on thinking about it, that it just never happens.

At the time, we had been together for 2 or 3 years already. After the first year, she didn't have much of a libido, no matter how I was trying to spice things up, massage, vacations, etc. I never gave up, even if I knew that her parents were the same.

The way I am, I get off from my partner pleasure. If she was forcing herself to do things to please me, I would stop her. I'm 100% a pleaser. So at some point, i was trying to make her open up about her fantasies. What kind of dirty mind she has and she's scared to admit. It didn't go far, she told standard stuff and other that I already new about i.e. she likes it rough, she likes to be dominated.

A few days later, I started to read a book that she recommended to me. I Knew the author. I knew I was in for a gore thriller filled with sex. A book meant to shock the readers, to make them question themselves. Every time I would read before bed, she'd ask me where I was at. I reached a chapter about a party/reception where a couple attended.

Once she knew I was at that point in the book, she asked me to read out loud. it was a little weird but I just guessed it was her favorite part. So I read. The party goes on, and the couple started getting handsy, so they go to the men's bathroom. It's empty, so she goes to invite him in a stall, but he stopped her. He makes her kneel on the ground and she knows what he wants. She's giving him a blowjob, right there in the middle of the bathroom. She hears the bathroom door opening and at that moment, the man hold her head on him. She tries to hide and resist.

At that point, my girlfriend takes my hand and put it in her panties. She was soaking wet. I got instantly hard. I've never felt her so excited, and she looks at me with pure lust in the eyes and tells me to keep reading with a small touch of desperation in the voice.

The man goes on, tell the new visitor to pull down her string and use her. She resist at first but then let it go. The story goes on and she ends up being fucked by many other men until he came in her mouth.

My girlfriend takes me in her mouth and I instantly do the same. She swallows everything. And I nearly came again instantly, because she would never let me do that. She doesn't like the taste at all. Now I knew. I knew one of her biggest kind that she'd never admit to anyone. But I wanted more. I wanted to hear her say it. She came up and kissed me. It tasted cum, it was disgusting to me, but I was way too horny to care.

I pushed her on her back, and started licking her, drinking all that juice. I asked her : 'Wich part would you want to happen to you.' She wouldn't say it. So I edged her, refusing her orgasm, torturing her. I repeated my question. No answer aside of her begging me to make her cum. I asked her: ' Do you want more cocks to please you?' She whispered a 'yes' while looking directly in my eyes. 'Do you want many cocks to use you? Do you all of them to use all your holes like they want? What do you want to happen?'

And that's where she gave up. 'All of it', she said. 'I want so many cocks. I want them to use me, to fuck me all night long. I want to taste them, I want to drown in their cum'. That's when i finished her, finally letting her cum. Rewarding her for her honesty. She squirted for the first time. We fucked all night.

In the morning, we were cuddling and she asked me: ' Would you really let that happen? That wouldn't bother you?' I thought about it a little, my dick hard again. I put her hand on it, and asked her: 'Does it seems to bother me? There is just one thing that turn me on more than making you come, it's knowing your dirty little secret. It's you, trusting me enough to admit it.'

For the next few weeks, we played with her fantasies. Involving dirty talk, dildos and a buttplug. I let her sit on my face, while telling me more scenarios. Discovering this new side of her was amazing. And you could feel how much she was enjoying her new freedom. That freedom of being able to admit anything without being judged.

It was just the beginning.

submitted by /u/justherefortheview66
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pe4he9/how_i_m_started_sharing_my_girlfriendf_mfm_part_1/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more