The [F]ire[M]an's Hose

free dating

I have a friend that shall we say, is very much in touch with her sexuality. She is a gorgeous, curvy brunette with an exotic look that makes it hard to place her ethnicity. Over the years we have gotten close and while there is a sexual tension, we don't dare to cross that line. In the mean time I have fantasized about her in some of the stories she has told me, but one story she told me was the hottest...

Sahara was in between boyfriends and occupied her time on dating apps. She often found herself looking for attention and if she didn't feel a connection would drift into dirty talk. This usually ended up being an exchange of pics. I would beg to see her pic she shared and out of curiosity want to see what the guys were packing to see how I would measure up to her tastes (Sahara is a bit of a size queen).

One day she tells me about a firefighter she had been chatting with. She got his name and searched for his station and found a picture of him. Naturally, tall, dark hair and handsome and in good shape. As she frequently did, she told me they had been talking dirty and it was really turning her on. He sent a pic and she wanted me to see that he was "packing". The pic was a close up of a bulge in a pair of grey boxer briefs. Nothing indicated that he was anything special. I should also mention that the last guy Sahara was with was below average in penis size so it had been a while.

Back to the story...she tells me that he wants to meet up for no strings attached sex. I give her the normal, "...are you crazy? You don't want to end up as a LifeTime movie..." and all the things a good friend would tell a single woman living alone. She ignored me and asked her married female friends, showed them the bulge and they cheered her on.

The day came and she sent me his name (which was fake we would later find out) in case something happened to her. I wished her luck and asked what if this guy really was packing a big dick. I joked with her that it would probably disable her. She asked me what she should wear, how she should act, how to get things started. Drink a glass of wine and get loose and see where it goes from there.

We exchanged a few texts before he arrived and our messages stopped for approximately 2 hours. Then she sent me a few messages that set me off. She asked if my DirectTV was still working because hers wasn't. I have a screenshot below... Fireman

That message sent a curiosity mixed with jealousy mixed with a sense of horniness I hadn't felt in a while. My dick began to swell and I wanted details, but I wanted them in person.

The next day she walked into work and with a sly smile and told me her hips were sore. I went to her office and cornered her. I hoped my lab coat and trunks were going to protect me because I knew the details were gonna make my cock hard. "So...spill your guts. What happened?!?!??!"

She started, "I was nervous, but instantly attracted. After a drink I fianlly gathered the courage to make the first move and started kissing him. One thing led to the next and I was naked." I felt a familiar sensation as blood began to rush to my cock. She went on, "Next thing I know, I get laid down and my legs spread and he starts going down on me."

My mouth was dry. I felt that rollercoaster stomach drop. I asked, "Was he any good?"

"Ummmm...YEAH! He was so good and had me so wet. I didn't cum or anything, but I had enough, so I sat up and went for his pants. I pulled his cock from his jeans and started to suck it. It was like...it kept growing." She had this look of disbelief in her eyes and she grabbed a tape measure. "I took as much as I could in my mouth, but couldn't reach the base. I pulled back after several attempts and saw that it was a monster."

I swallowed hard. "So how far did you get?" She grabbed the tape measure and pulled it to 6 inches.

"I was so turned on by the size and the situation that I kept sucking. By this point the fireman was naked and I laid him on his back. I strattled him and...OUCH!!!! I lost my breath. I wanted to stop, but I didn't want to punk out. I eased up and down his long thick shaft and eventually got in a rhythm and kinda got used to it."

At this point I was throbbing and glad my lab coat was buttoned. She went on to describe this experience not sparing details. She had never felt anything that big inside her. "He was LLLLLLONG AND THHHHHICK!" She said she literally lost track of time but that her hips failed her. She was still horny and loved the fullness she felt with him inside her. Sahara coaxed him to get on top and continue to stretch her pussy with his large penis. From this angle she felt better equipped to handle him. She could use her legs and hands to keep him from thrusting too deep. She was lost in a mix of pleasure and pain and excitement. Here she was on a whim experiencing the biggest dick she had ever taken and it was fantastic. In her excitement she asked the fireman to fuck her doggystyle (her favorite position) and it was here that she realized she was in a fight with a heavyweight. With no control over his thrusts he was able to travel deeper and harder than she had ever felt. This huge dick was pushing her to her limits and the pain of his deep thrusts were back. She said, "...I mean he was killing me. I would have tapped out, but all I could do was scream. He pounded me for what felt like too long. FINALLY...he pulled out and came on my ass.

At the conclusion my pants were ready to explode. I pictured her getting pounded. Her face with a mix of ecstacy and pain. Her curvy body covered in sweat as she worked trying to ride his massive cock. When she mentioned the doggystyle being hard to take I wanted to pull my cock out and jerk off right there. I stood frozen for a second and asked how big was he. She took the tape measure. She casually pulled it past 7, 8, 9 then stopped," ...probably 10 inches."

I almost came without touching myself. The image of my gorgeous brunette friend sucking a 10 inch pole and having that monster invade her was burned in my mind forever. Her struggle, her pain, her pleasure, her screams of pleasure...

As fate would have it, Sahara never had a rematch. The guy catfished her and opened up profiles on other dating apps under different names. But it was that story she told that to this day give me an instant hard-on.

submitted by /u/VisStimRush
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pfiq8e/the_firemans_hose/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more