[MFM] Nothing like watching your shared girlfriend sucking two cocks at the same time! (warning, very intentional frottage and cock touching)

free dating

Edit: just want to apologize for any odd spacing. Robots are a little overzealous

So this story is a continuation of previous story. Sorry for the delay in continuing it but work has been ridiculous lately and I just haven't had the time to keep it up. So thanks for the patience to anyone following. Here's the previous story for some background of what lead up to the story from this particular memorial day weekend:

That being said the first session wasn't too eventful but the second session of the weekend was something that me and Jess, Jake and I had been discussing for awhile which was a "very intentional" double blowjob situation with our cocks touching during it. It was something that rarely happened before and usually for only a few seconds but it stuck with me and I admitted Jess that it was something I really would enjoy doing for a long session with him and her. Jake agreed to it and we decided to make it happen.

After our first session we decide to move things over to my house for the rest of the weekend. Jess packs her things and we get in the car. Jake follows us to my house and we enter the door. Jess and I make Jake at home in the kitchen and ask him if he'd like a beer or glass of wine or anything as he rarely actually gets to come over to my house. He asks for some wine and we start discussing the weekend plans. Jess tells me and him to go ahead and take a seat in the living room on the couch and she'll bring us our drinks. Jake and I talk for a few minutes and Jess brings out a bottle of beer and two glasses of wine. She sits in between us for a bit sipping her wine and joining in the conversation. After awhile the conversation turns sexual and Jess starts taking turns making out with us.

Finally I ask her if she wants to "do that thing that we were talking about". She says yes and asks Jake if he'd like to go ahead with the double blowjob the way we had previously described. Jake agrees to it and she goes back and forth making out with us until she decides to get on top of Jakes lap and start grinding on his cock through his pants. She instructs us both to sit closer together. She gets more turned on from the make out session and from me kissing her neck and running my hand down her body. She stops and tells me and Jake to go ahead and take our clothes off while she gets something from her bag. Jake and I do so and Jess takes her bag upstairs with her. Within a few minutes she heads back down wearing some lacey red lingerie that has a push up bra which makes her breasts look amazing. She stands in the door way while looking at me and Jake sitting on the couch, now naked. She instructs us both to stand up.

She approaches us and I'm already rock hard hard and stroking my cock along with Jake. She stands in the middle facing us both and reaches down and takes over working our cocks with each hand. Jake and I audibly moan and I begin to breath heavily. Jess gets closer and approaches me first, kissing me and then moving over to Jake. She grabs his dick with both hands and begins stroking it while making out with him. After a minute or so she moves back over to me and kisses my neck while putting my dick between her legs and gently moving it back and forth. I feel the wetness through her panties and start moaning as she moves her hips back and forth. Finally she has enough and kneels in front of me and Jake.

Jess grabs a cock in each hand and starts very slowly stroking them. She addresses us and softly tells us "I want you guys to both relax for me" and pauses. "I just want to make you guys cum, and then later we'll fuck, but right now I just want to suck some dick" and then starts by sucking Jake while holding mine. It starts off slowly and then progresses faster and faster until she's satisfied and then she switches attention to mine following the same pattern of speed as before. She moans and it's muffled by the cocks in her mouth as she switches between us. She switches between us in faster and faster intervals until finally taking a break and just jerking our cocks next to her face.

Jess slowly the jerks the two cocks next to her face and asks "is it okay if I make them touch?" Jake and I agree and she asks if we're sure. We both assure her and Jake jokes that it's pretty late to be asking. She laughs and little and goes back to jerking them for us and tells us to get closer. We get close enough that she can touch them together and she begins doing so. She grabs our cocks and starts rubbing our heads together and under her breath I hear her say "This is so fucking hot" She holds them together slowly rubbing them against eachother and looks up at me and Jake and asks one last time for assurance. We both laugh a little awkwardly and I tell her I'm enjoying it and Jake laughs and tells her "I haven't pulled away yet" she smiles and continues rubbing the heads together and then starts passing her tongue between them both and then takes turns deepthroating them next to eachother. It feels good and I tell her to keep going.

Soon she's sucking one of us while the other cock is being held firmly against her cheek, She takes turns going down with her lips only once and quickly switching to other cock over and over. I'm so turned on by the constant switching and seeing her actively sucking them both. Jake surprises me and takes the lead by telling her to rub them both together. She stops blowing us and does as he asks, grabbing each rubbing them together. It continues for a bit and I make my request which is for her to put them both in her mouth. She obliges and tries fitting us both in but can really only wrap her lips comfortably around the heads of our cocks and run her tongue in between them. She looks up us with both heads wrapped around her lips and takes them out to ask "You guys like that?" both of us respond quickly yes and she continues looking at me "You like seeing me fit two big dicks in my mouth huh?" she switches to Jake and asks "You like that? You like seeing me sucking them at the same time?" Jake responds that he's liking it, Jess continues putting her lips around them and running her tongue in between and then quickly stops.

Jess grabs both cocks and firmly places them together and points them both up towards us. She starts by jerking them both off, both cocks together with her hands wrapped around them both. Jake and I audibly moan while she does it. Jess moves her hands up and down for a few more minutes and then gets up to make out with us. She stands and makes out with each of us and then focuses back to our cocks. She holds them together and uses her hand to hold them both firmly together and then starts moving her hand up and down, basically jerking us both off with the same hand. She continues with the dirty talk. "Fuck yeah those two big cocks feel so good in my hand" "it's so hot seeing them fucking touching like that. I want them in me so fucking bad but I want to make them touch for you guys" she continues masturbating us and things get more and more intense. Jake grabs his cock and starts rubbing entirety of the shaft of his against the head of mine while Jess jerks the base of my cock. Jess addresses Jake and asks him "You like it when I jerk him off?" Jake instructs her to kneel in front of us.

Jess kneels in the front of us and asks what Jake wants her to do. He tells her "Suck our cocks and make them touch while you do it" I'm a bit surprised at how much Jake seems to like this sort of play but I'm so turned on it by it all. We continue some more aggressive frotting while jess takes turns blowing us. I can tell I'm not going to last much longer if I keep getting this much stimulation.

Jess blows Jake while I rub my cock against her cheek and Jake's cock. We do this for awhile, Jess intermittently switching between us. After that Jess decides to give her mouth a break and puts the heads of our dicks together and jerks them off. It feels really amazing, her hands running up and down the shaft of my cock and the head feeling the slight friction and warmth against Jake's cock. I pretty much decide its now or never. I tell Jess that I want her to suck my cock while Jake cums on her face and my cock. She goes ahead and switches back to blowing just me and Jake tells me when he's close. Soon I feel it hitting the side of her face and the shaft my cock, it feels warm and it's so fucking enjoyable. It's pushing me to the edge and I tell Jess to do the same things as before where she was putting her lips around our cocks and jerking us. She does so and puts Jakes still semi hard cock in her mouth and the visual is just amazing. Seeing her with another guy's cum on her with two dicks in her mouth sets me off and I blow my load as well.

The story does continue but I feel like it fits better in another part since this was just an oral session. The next session is another full blown MFM. Thanks to anyone who decides to read!

submitted by /u/throwawaytofriday
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pfj1lc/mfm_nothing_like_watching_your_shared_girlfriend/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more