The condom broke and I came inside my girlfriend [MF]

free dating

When I was in college, my girlfriend and I would enjoy sex daily. I even ripped a hole in the crotch of her pajamas, which gave my cock easy access any time I wanted. She had full and perky tits with the cutest pink nipples. She was full figured, but nicely proportioned with a well cushioned ass. I loved fucking her from behind, so I could grab onto her fleshy ass and spread her cheeks to get a view of her puckering asshole. This day her ass was the complete source of my lust.

We started with some oral, but it wasn't long before she told me she wanted me inside her. So, I began fucking her doggy style and I was pounding her fast and hard. I was fully determined to drive her crazy with my cock and give her a fucking she wouldn't forget. I would only stop thrusting when I wanted to spank her ass or lick her cute asshole and wet pussy. Otherwise it was all fucking from behind. This went on while her family was upstairs. We had the noise of the TV to drown out our lustful sounds and I kept an ear open for anyone walking on the creaky stairs.

I don't know how I lasted so long. It felt like we went at it for an intense 30-45 minutes. I don't remember what finally pushed me over the edge, but I do remember thinking that I would have to be careful pulling out with what I assumed would be a condom full of cum. As I started to pull out, I saw only a portion of the ripped condom on my shaft with the other half of my bare cock covered in our mingled juices. I didn't want to panic my girl, but I had to tell her what happened.

I had her stay on her hands and knees while I fished out the other piece of the condom. As much as the focus was the condom, I could tell by her pelvic movements that she was getting aroused by my fingers exploring her pussy. After several attempts I was able to feel the condom and slowly work it towards the entrance. I gently retrieved it, along with a lot of my cum. With tension temporarily relieved, I kissed her deeply. I squeezed some more cum off the condom and onto my finger. I then told her to lick my fingers clean. She looked up at me and sucked the cum slowly off of each finger. Then, she cleaned off my hardening cock. With the damage already done, I went bareback for round two.

submitted by /u/mxkhd420
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pcz0qe/the_condom_broke_and_i_came_inside_my_girlfriend/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more