2nd meet up with early week tinder date this afternoon (pussy and buttfuck in one session) (F/M)

free dating

So a few nights ago I hooked up with a guy from tinder and let him fuck me in the ass (he also had a huge dick) and this morning I decided to send him a picture on Snapchat just topless with my hair down and said “wanna come over later?” And he responded fast with a yes and as easy as that I had my Saturday dick appointment booked, the day went on and mid afternoon rolled around and the guy arrived at my house. He knocked on the door and I let him in and today we sat down and had conversation for about 30 minutes. He told me that today he wanted to start inside of my pussy and then transition to anal towards the end. If you rewind a few days ago I literally cumfarted this guys entire load onto his dick and apparently he wanted more of everything coming into today and I was ready for anything.

We went into my bedroom and shut the door, we started off just by making out laying on the bed and then he picked me up, put me on my back, pulled down my shorts, and slid 2 fingers into my pussy and right away found my clit, and from that point on this guy would get anything he wanted from me, he finger fucked my clit for 5 minutes before starting to eat me out. As he was eating me out I told him to take his pants off and let me get on top so we can 69, he agreed and we proceeded and gave each other very sloppy head for about 20 minutes, my pussy was dripping and this guy had me get up, lay back with my legs spread wide apart and feet in the air and he started absolutely drilling my pussy. The 9 inch dick balls deep in my v pounding me for 15 straight minutes was everything I ever wanted it to be, but we would stop every about 3 minutes so I could suck him off a little bit more and after about the 4th time he stuck his dick back in and air got built up in their from all of the going in and out so I start queefing every time this guy thrusts and with my legs in the air and legs spread they were loud, but after a few minutes straight of it he pulled out of my pussy which was dripping everywhere and I got into doggy style postion and he spread my buttcheeks apart and slowly stuck his fat, throbbing cock in and gradually went faster (my pussy literally stayed talking for a few minutes into anal which was annoying tf out of me but the guy didn’t give a fuck) and he kept going harder and harder and out of nowhere I started to literally have pussy juice go all over the place and my body was literally having waves of pleasure flow from head to toe. I literally had a 3 minute long orgasm while getting fucked and as we got a few more minutes in the guy blows a fat, sticky load of cum inside of my butthole and like clockwork he layed on his back and I proceeded to spread my buttcheeks and shake my ass and after a few minutes I farted 5 times and his whole load was gone. The last of his load I farted out I let it out directly on the tip of his cock, and he said the feeling of that one on the tip made him start to get hard again which i thought was kind of hilarious.

I look at him and tell him he should let me clean his cock in the shower and he said he’d love that so we walk into the bathroom, he pees and turns the shower on, afterwards I sit down to pee (also ended up needing to shit mid pee) and the guy knew so while I sat on the toilet and pooped I gave him another handjob and after I finished on the toilet I layed on the bathroom floor and let him tittyfuck me until orgasm and he shot another fat load all over my face. I stood up and we showered, I cleaned his dick that I farted on for him multiple times and afterwards we cleaned each other, got out and he invited me to a party, I politely declined because I wasn’t feeling it, and he would end up leaving while I am freshly bathed and freshly fucked

submitted by /u/VeronicaB1514
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more