I had better sex with my ex than my current partner of 5 years and i still think about it daily.

free dating

I have been with my girlfriend for 5 years we get on so well and she is low maintance. The whole relationship is pretty great apart from the sex. Its not bad theres just not much of it which is a massive change from my last relationship. I feel bad that my insanely high sex drive is hindering our relationship but i cant help it ive tried to reduced it and it never works. I often think about my previous relationship which was toxic and my then partner was always starting arguements and being hateful and fucking with my head, she was batshit crazy. But the sex was great she had no gag reflex and loved to have her throat fucked. She sucked my dick atleast 4-5 times a week we fucked pretty much 5 days a week and couldnt get enough of me. She would cum so many times each time she would lose count and be left shaking and in complete ecstacy from it. She constantly wanted me she was my little slut that wanted me to use her and fuck all her holes relentlessly. She would pull me into alleys and off the main paths in forests for me to fuck her or suck my dick and even give me random handjobs in public. Fast forward to today and im lucky i get sex once a month most times its once every 2 months and it often feels like its a chore to her or something. Even her best mate wants to fuck me and is forever flirting and flashing me when we are all out together. I just hope she doesnt try to because i wouldnt stop her. Sorry if this is boring or full of spelling mistakes and bad grammer i feel like i needed to confess this sooner rather than later.

submitted by /u/wheeliepig1
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more