Good girls go to heaven, but, bad girls bring heaven to you…

free dating

It had been weeks since I last inhaled the chemistry of his skin or traced my finger tips across his familiar frame. As I trailed kisses down the valley of his chest, the room’s air conditioner hummed, muffling his pleasured sigh as my lips reached his hips. I explored the maze of his hazel eyes while I taking him into my mouth. In that moment, nothing else in the world existed or mattered. I burned every love-stained part of him into my memory as I pleased him on my knees.

He caressed my breasts and gently lead me onto my back. As he traced his tongue between my thighs, I let out a soft moan and gripped the white sheets. The faster he passionately traced his tongue, the more my legs began to shake until I couldn’t take it any longer. I confessed my lust for him. I needed to feel the warmth of his skin against mine. I’ve never craved anyone the way I craved him.

He laid against me and I brushed my lips against his neck. He smiled and entered me, us both sighing in pleasure. As he slowly thrust himself, I let out a soft moan and whispered his name. My hands traced along his shoulders, gripping his back in ecstasy. My chest lie beneath his chest while I ran my fingers through his short brown hair. I wanted to love him til the morning dew graced the window of our room. As he thrust deeper, I bit his lower lip and smiled into his mouth before letting out an intense moan. My breathless gasps said more than words ever could. Surely, this was the closest to heaven I’d ever get to know.

submitted by /u/drphilstolemybike
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more