the best 69 that turned into really hot sex

free dating

I found a man that's really fun, he makes me cum in multiples that feel like a waterfall. I've never been a squirter until we 69ed. His mouth all over my pussy, him growling everytime I take him all the way down my throat, him fucking my throat. All of it was so hot and felt so good I squirted hard. He licked it up then shared it with me. He told me to get on my knees. He spread my ass cheeks and tongued my ass while he fingered my pussy making me beg for him to be in me. He entered my pussy and it felt like he was popping my cherry. I orgasmed hard and he spread my ass cheeks again and spit on my hole. He pulled out of my pussy and entered my ass. He fucked my ass hard and spanked me even harder. I still have the bruises. I begged for more and he gave it to me. Before long I started to beg him to cum in my ass. He reached around and fingered my pussy to squirting again before he filled my ass. I thought we were done so I laid back on the bed, he spread my legs and ate my pussy while pinching my left nipple and choking me with his other hand. He squeezed so hard I saw stars. Just reliving this makes me touch myself. I hope next time he gets rougher.

submitted by /u/angelusgrl
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more