My new hiking buddy and me! Follow up. (Read my previous post).

free dating

If you’ve read my previous story, it entails an encounter I had with a gorgeous Latina woman I met while on a hike around my house. Turns out, we are neighbors within a reasonable proximity, and have recently began hanging out. This is the continuation if you will, of the events that took place in my last post. If you haven’t read it yet, be sure to check it out! Tons of steam still to come! Enjoy everyone. :)

Alright, so last night, my friend came by my place for a little rematch of sorts. A quick recap for those who are joining me for the first time. She gave a VICIOUS blowjob the day before, while hiking through the hills. To say it was the best I’d ever had is still an injustice to her craft. I came in under 2 minutes with no prior foreplay. She’s, in my opinion, a flow of sexual energy and awakens within me, a carnal appetite so ravenous it shakes me to my core just Econ ring the sensation.

She told me that she was capable of SO MUCH MORE, and that if I had been able to keep from blowing my load so quick, I would have practically been on my knees thanking her. Luckily for me though, as she put it, she was “willing to give me a second chance” because she liked my cock. Plus she felt “it would be an injustice” to leave me not knowing how far she can take me to absolute paradise. We exchanged names and numbers and have been texting frequently.

Back to the story at hand. She arrived at my house late last night and was ready to fuck. Since all I was able to get was some serious neck game the day before, I wasn’t sure what to expect and didn’t want to assume that I’d give able to go all in. Not only was she more than willing, she brought a surprising tag along item.

A stage lamp lighting set. I was a bit confused at first but I couldn’t help but get excited beneath my confused, albeit, eager expression. “Yes, that’s what you think it’s for. I kind of have this kink where I love being on camera. I like looking into it while I’m being fucked. My last ex from a couple years back never got into it and said it made me come off as a whore, so I never pursued it.” Now, as turned on as I was, I still approached this situation with great care and sensitivity. These are delicate matters, after all.

I assured her that kinks are nothing to be ashamed of, nor do they define the quality of life a person leads. That she should feel comfortable in the skin she’s in. Which I just so happen to find all too enticing. She smiled warmly and asked what I was into. A perfect opportunity if I ever had one. See, I myself have a pretty niche kink that I’ve only ever heard 2 other men share with me. I get hard as a rock when an attractive woman has hairy arms. Now not like a man’s just enough that’s it’s clearly visible. More specifically, I’m referring to forearms. While I know many women do, some choose to shave or go with laser removal. To each her own, nothing wrong with that. But I expressed to her that I’m inclined to fuck women harder when they have some form of visible arm hair and are willing to exploit that kink in some fashion. She looked down at her arms and then immediately back at my eyes interjecting, “Okay, I swear to God I have hairy arms. I literally just shaved them today. I usually remove all of my body hair though, so it’s routine at this point”.

I laughed and she then said, “I can skip a couple of days though if that’s what you’re into! I can think of a few things we could do with that.” At this point I’m super horny. Thankfully she wastes no time. “Now pull your pants down and let me demonstrate my full potential.” She got down on her knees and said “Ahhhh.” “Oh, and do try to hold it in this time. I’m gonna bless you.” Immediately, I dropped my drawers and she sucked me like I had never been sucked before.

This went on for several minutes (I survived the 2 min PR :D) and we moved into the room. She asked if she could set the lighting up before we got down to the good stuff and started recording. I told her go for it! After this, we went straight to the bed where she vacuumed my cock with her mouth for an additional 10 minutes straight. I told her to slow down cause I still hadn’t gotten to her pussy yet. She laughed and said, “If you can’t even handle my mouth, then no pussy for you.” She giggled and proceeded to slowly suck me again, making sure tongue lash my cock head relentlessly. *SLURP, GULP, HALP, on and on for what felt like forever. Clean, deliberate head. I begged her, “Please, let me in. I need it. I need to experience it even if only right before I bust.” I wasn’t lying.

She smiled and laid face down and waited for me to enter her. Once I was inside I went at it as hard as I could before I would inevitably succumb to my orgasm. I timed it. I made it exactly 3 and 1/2 minutes and mange’s to pull out before exploding onto her ass. Those 3 minutes were absolute bliss. Her moans pierced the very fiber of my being. I wanted to stay there. I have a couple of clips I saved to that she said I can share. Again, chat me first. As we finished I told her I’d last longer next time, it’s just her throat game was unbearable, and her sucking me for like 15 minutes was killer! Maybe next time keep the blowjob under 5 minutes so I can actually show her more of what I can do with my cock. She laughed and agreed.

Then, she told me something that would have woke my cock back up had it not been so previously drained. “About the arm hair thing, I was thinking of some really cute stuff we could do while you were railing me. I’ll make you a deal though. If you want me to keep the hair on my arms, you gotta prove to me you’re worthy. Cause I HATE my arm hair.” I waited hanging on to every word. “How do I do that?” She then said, “You have to survive the 30-minute throat. And yes, that’s exactly what it sounds like. Don’t worry, I’ll give you as many chances as you need.” With that, she kissed me and prepped to leave. “I’ll be seeing you again soon, I hope?” I told her without a doubt! It’s borderline mandatory now. Next time I post, it will be whether or not I survived the throat goat’s gauntlet! We’re supposed to give it our first go tomorrow night! Needless to say, you all can imagine how excited I am!

submitted by /u/AllOnyxEverything
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more