[MF] Whey Better Than A Protein Shake: Sexy Wife Treats Her Husband To Her Post Workout Pussy

free dating

So this actually happened today during lunch. My wife (33f) and I (33m) both work from home on Fridays and during that time we typically workout together over our lunch breaks. However, she’s really been into running lately and that’s a no go for me. As we are upstairs getting ready, she puts on her sexiest workout outfit that she has. It’s a shiny metallic sports bra with a matching pair of yoga pants.

Seeing her 5’5, curvy but toned 135ish lb frame, her silicone 34dds and volleyball player-esque ass and legs hugged tightly by this sexy outfit always makes me hard. For me it’s like seeing her in sexy lingerie. It gets even better when her blonde hair and tan skin is wet and shimmering with sweat. The outfit doesn’t hide her sweat either which makes me even more turned on.

She stretches in front of me and I can’t help but think dirty thoughts about her as she bends over in front of me. She sees my hard cock poking through and gives it a playful grab as she says “I guess I picked out the outfit you like. See you boys (referring to me and my cock) later. I’m going for a 10k today.”

The sight of her fuels me to workout hard as testosterone seems like it’s flowing through me. I decide since I’m lifting at home I’m going to give her a bit of a treat as well. I go into our gym only wearing socks, shoes and my gray Nike tights. Over the past 2 years I’ve really started to take care of myself and get in the best shape of my life (even better then my previous best with was right after college). I’m 5’11, 175lb and actually have a good amount of definition in my body now to where my abs are starting to show. (Sorry I’m proud of myself for the first time ever). I picked the gray tights because she loves the way they hug my ass, thighs and my cock.

I figured she’s going to like what she sees when she gets home… her horny husband dripping in sweat ready to make her cum. I developed this fetish years ago sweaty sex, like post gym sex. She over the past year has really started to taking a liking for it as well. We both have intense messy orgasms and something about the pheromones makes us fuck like animals.

So about an hour passes and I’m in our gym sweating my ass off wrapping up and doing some stretching and in walks my bombshell of a wife. The AC blowing is cause her nipples to poke through the metallic fabric of her sports bra. I asked her if she ran with the headlights on the entire time and she said “yeah it’s a bit chilly with the wind, got honked at too ha”

She comes over and gives me a kiss as she cups my ass and I cup her’s. “You look fucking sexy right now,” she says as she ogles me. Her blue eyes go up and down my body and lock onto the outline of my once again hard 6inch cock in my wet gray tights. “Someone’s excited again,” she says. She tells me how she has to stretch and then go shower because she has to head out to go out of town for the night for some wedding shower, so she asks if I will help her stretch. I of course do.

I get down on a knee and lift her left leg up to stretch over my shoulder. I notice her wet camel toe that’s formed as I kiss the inside of her thigh. I do it to the right leg as start to stroke my hand inside her thigh just close to her pussy. “Hey, I’m stressed about this drive, and I really don’t want to do it.” I tell her I know how to relieve some stress for her as I lightly caress her pussy. “That would be nice. I can’t return the favor because I’m limited on time. I’m also really sweaty, I know you love that”

I remind her of the promise I made to her years ago, that anytime she wants to be eaten out I will drop everything and do it. She smiles and says ok as I lay her completely down on the yoga mat. We start making out with me on top of her as I sensually grind my cock up and down her cameltoe. She whispers in my ear that she can feel herself get wet and drip into her thong. That’s when I work my way down. I gently kiss her camel toe as she gives out an euphoric sigh. I peel off the wet yoga pants and holy shit am I in for a treat. Her scent is incredible and makes my cock leak with precum.

I slid down her thong and I see her grooly, creamy mess she made. I can’t stop myself from tasting it. It makes me even harder. I then put her legs over my shoulders Andrew take a look at her waxed pussy that looks like a blossomed rose and begin to eat her out. I’m overwhelmed by the taste, feel and smell of her pussy. I tell her it’s so good I may cum. Her hearing me say that makes her even more revved up then she was before. As I lick her clit I slide my hands under her firm ass cheeks and grip them hard. I pull her into my face as I spread her cheeks. She lets out a huge moan as she starts to thrust into my face.

I know this means she’s on the verge. She holds the top of my head and pushes it into her as she’s thrusting. She begins repeating “oh fuck” over and over as her body begins to shake. “I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cu—-“ she cums in my face and says “fuck yes”.

I ask if she wants me to keep going and she says yes. I have a surprise for her though. I hand her our massaging wand and have her get on all 4s. I have her place the wand on her clit. As she’s doing this I spread her ass and begin to make out with her sweaty asshole. I licked up her grool that had ran down into her ass. She’s moaning more and more. I begin tongue fucking her ass and she loses it. She warns me she’s going to cum and it’s going to be hard. I smack her ass and continue with my face buried.

That’s when it happens, her orgasm dam broke as she begins cumming a creamy beautiful mess down onto the yoga mat as some got stuck between her thighs. It looked almost like I had came inside of her. She collapses onto the mat and rolls over with a blushed face and a cute smile. She tells me this weekend she’s going to return the favor and she’s going to be the one with cum in her mouth. She gets up and hands me her wet thong and pants and tells me to have fun with these tonight and to send her a picture or video of me enjoying her. She then kisses me then heads to the shower.

I take clean off the yoga mat and go upstairs to see her beautiful naked body in the shower. As I write this I’m stroking my cock to the gift she left for me.

submitted by /u/GymThen69
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/svtlcy/mf_whey_better_than_a_protein_shake_sexy_wife/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more