New job training led to a steamy week

free dating

I (23M) was living in the UK at the time, and has just started a new role as part of a graduate intake for a bank. As I had travelled around a bit post uni I was a few years older than the rest of the cohort.

They sent all 30 of us away to a town for 2 weeks for the induction training etc with the 30 of us based all around the UK. As we arrive another guy and I quickly deduce that every girl there has a boyfriend, much to our displeasure. As a result all our guards went down and we were unreservedly ourselves.

There was one Spanish girl, lets call her Maria, there that grabbed my attention pretty quickly. She wasn't overly tall, but had semi curly flowing brown hair down to the small of her back, and from the clothes she was wearing you could tell she had a tight figure, but there were still a lot of unknows that I was picturing. But she had an incredibly smile, one that filled the room. Which often did as she was extremely bubbly.

As the first week transpires, its obvious we get along very well, and there is one or two comments said that made me second guess the strength of her relationship. I prod around the issue and find out she went to uni in the UK and her BF is still back in her home country and they have done long distance for 4 years, with the intention when she finished her degree, she would return...however she then got this job so that changed...and he had no intention of living in the UK. So the strain was there, and although it wasnt my finest moment, I couldn't help reaching for the cherry that was ripe for the picking.

We messaged constantly over the weekend break, where we all return home, as we all arrive at the hotel on the Sunday evening for another week, the whole group checks in together and all set off for our rooms. At this point I was sure she was into me, but obviously wasn't going to make any drastic moves due to the situation.

The hotel was one of those two level, long hallway ones that you find at beach resorts and the like. As we all head down the west wing towards our room, each of our colleagues drops into their room as they appear, until its just Maria and I left, and we have rooms opposite each other, at the end of the hallway. Our eyes lock and we mutter something as we disappear past our doors.

Its business as usual throughout the Monday training, I am desperately trying to gauge interest etc. We have a company organised dinner that night were wine is readily passed around, and we all go for a few more drinks when we get back to the hotel, as each glass of wine goes down throughout the night, the eye contact lingers further and always for a second longer than it should. A plan springs to mind, and I order a bottle of red, and ask if she wants a glass, which she does. Another friend drank his beer and the bar had shut, and asked for a glass, to which I quickly shut him down because I needed leftover wine. As we all go to bed, walking down the long corridor, I turn to Maria and say, 'I am going to put some music on and finish this, if you are interested?' There was a long pause as she looked me in the eyes, then agreed.

As we go into my room, the sexual tension is incredibly high, I follow her in and get the first real look at what she is packing, what was, and still is, the best bum I have ever had the pleasure in enjoying. We pour some wine and sit on the bed and take turns in playing a song each. I just dont know if it is on, and making a move could make the rest of the week extremely awkward. After a few songs we are laying down, looking at each other and just talking. This is the time I think to myself, as I look at her tiny waist and start to feel the blood flow downstairs, knowing what she is packing behind. I take the plunge and go to kiss her, to which she pulls away. I was disappointed. However she didnt leave. After another song goes by, one that is a favourite of both of ours I go in again, and its on. As our lips touch all the stress and tension of the evening dissipates.

I run my hand the length of her side, feeling each undulation until my hand settles on her ass. I was right. It was incredible. Amazingly shaped, with enough muscle to keep it perfectly taught. I use it to pull her closer. There is no more hesitation from either side. I roll her back onto he back as I keep kissing her, unbuttoning her top to reveal the laciest of bras. Her tits were b cups, but were not the perkiest as I could see they were being held somewhat in shape by the bra, I didnt care. My hand travels south and unbuttons her jeans and we both help in taking jeans and underwear off.

In no time I find both of us with our pants off, my shirt on, her blouse still half on but unbuttoned. I climb on top of her as we keep making out, its getting incredibly steamy as I rub myself on her and can feel how much she is getting into it. Stupid in hindsight, but I was still a little hesitant in making the final dip, and just as I think about what to do next, I feel her hand reach down, give me a few strokes, and then delicately guide me into her. To which we both let out a audibly exhale, both fully relieved of the frustration.

After about 5 minutes and a couple of position shuffles she can tell I am close, all of the foreplay/anticipation left both of us right on the edge. As she is riding me she bends over and whispers in my ear, 'what hole do you want to cum in?' I was in shock. I had a girlfriend for a few years before I went to the UK, and she was not very sexually open. I thought this stuff was solely for explicit material.

Like any deprived male, I promptly chose the mouth. As soon as I told her, she jumped off and got down and after not much time, both due to her skill, and the buildup, I released into her mouth as she kept bobbing her head and massaging my balls.

She quickly brushed her teeth and came to bed.

For the rest of the week, her bed was never slept in, and all of our colleagues were none the wiser. The excitement in no one knowing what we were up to just added to how incredibly the sex was all week.

Sorry for the length! I felt the buildup was required to give the story context!

submitted by /u/shuxhas
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more