I fucked while watching an adult cinema! [26F]

free dating

I usually shop online for my outfits and toys as there's only one sex shop in my local town,but i'd been told about another one 20 min drive away, so instead over going online i jumped in my car and headed over.

It looked tiny from the outside on a small industrial estate but as i enetered i realised just how big it was and how well stocked it was like an Aladdins cave of kink! I picked up a pvc corset and was looking at the dildos when i noticed a door saying cinema by the dvds. The owner saw me looking and said it's free for couples and single woman so curiosity got the better of me and i thought i'll take a look.

I asked the owner if he could put my corset to one side and i went in. It was really dark and could hear the moans of a woman sucking two cocks on the large screen. I sat down and as my eyes adjusted a noticed there were about 8 or 9 guys sat around some wanking slowly. It felt so seedy but i realised i was getting turned on and wet.

I started rubbing my pussy trying to be discreet but after a couple of minutes i just thought fuck it and hitched up my short skirt and started playing openely. I heard shuffling and looked to my left and a guy who'd been sat behind me was standing with his cock out wanking looking at me. I reached out and took his cock and wanked it slowly as i played with my pussy.

He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me onto his cock and i took it deep in my mouth and started sucking him, i felt another hand take mine and place it over their cock and i started to wank him. I felt soooo slutty sucking cock and wanking another guy at the same time. Another guy knelt before me and i scooted down a little in the chair so he could push his cock into me. As he entered me the guy on my left pulled out and started to cum over my face as i was being fucked. He zipped up and left and the other guy pushed his cock into my mouth . He face fucked me pulling my mouth on and off his cock by my hair then pushed all the way in as he came down my throat. The guy fucking me picked up pace and really pounded into me before he pulled out and came over my stomach.

I lay there for a moment before sitting up and fixing my skirt. As i left the cinema into the shop to get the corset i'd bought i realised i still had cum over my face. The embarressment when i asked the owner to use the bathroom to clean up i can't describe but as soon as i got home i was thinking about going back again.

submitted by /u/vil4tahasa
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more