Something new

free dating

I had everything set up in the hotel. You promised me that we would have several hours tonight, so it was plenty of time to do lots of building up and, if you didn’t like what I had planned, we still would have plenty of time to do other things.

I had plenty of beer and whiskey, if that was your preference. I also had some food for you.

Lube? Yep. Massage oil? Yep. All the hardware? Yep. I was ready when you knocked.

Usually when we come to a hotel, we sit and shoot the shit for a little while, neither of us really knowing when to start up. It can be a bit awkward making the transition from daily life. Not this time, though. I was so turned on by the idea of what we were about to do that when you knocked, I opened the door and pulled you in. I pulled you close to me and backed up against the wall. I pulled your face to mine and kissed you deeply, my hands roaming around your body. I lifted my right leg and hooked it around your hip, pulling your beautiful ass and your hardening cock into me.

After a moment, I released you. I pulled you over to a chair, sat you down, and handed you a cold beer. I kneeled in front of you and took off your shoes, one at a time, then your socks. While you drank your beer, I unbuttoned your shirt. I slid it off your body. I undid your belt and slid your pants off your body. I slid your undershirt up and over your head.

While you kept drinking, I ran my hands over your body, lightly. I started to knead your thighs. I slid my hands up under your boxer-briefs, my fingertips grazing across your shaft. I lifted my body up so that my face was even with yours and kissed you again, enjoying the way your taste mixed with the taste of the beer.

I stood you up and pulled your underwear off, then led you to the bed. I couldn’t resist trying to make you feel just a little bit uncomfortable by telling you how gorgeous you are. I fucking love looking at your naked body. It’s so goddamn hot. I’m moaning here in my chair as I’m typing this just thinking about how gorgeous you are.

Once you were lying on the bed, I kissed you everywhere I could imagine kissing you. I love watching your cock harden and drip with anticipation. No, that’s not right. I love watching my cock harden and drip with anticipation. Because make no mistake, when you’re naked in a hotel room in front of me, that cock belongs to me.

I pulled you toward the end of the bed so that your legs were hanging off the end, allowing me to kneel on the ground in front of you. I propped several pillows under your head so that you could watch me. It was then that you realized that I had also positioned you so that you could see everything in the full-length mirror right behind me.

I gently lifted my cock up off your stomach and licked the pool of precum that had formed. I took you into my mouth and sighed in relief. The sound of you moaning shot straight down into my pussy.

I worked that perfect cock up and down until it was hard as steel in my mouth. I stroked you as I looked into your eyes. I love feeling how hard you get for me. When you’re rock hard and turned on, it is a sight to behold. It’s hard to imagine anything sexier. I brought you back into my mouth, savoring your taste, your smell.

I brought my free hand to my pussy, spreading myself open so you could see me in the mirror. I worked at my clit and fingered myself while I swirled my tongue and my other hand around on your cock.

I could tell you were getting close. I pulled you out of my mouth again and stroked you while I looked up at you with an impish look. “Tell me that right now, this cock is mine,” I told you. You were not expecting that. You hesitated. I could see your stubbornness about to rear its head. I slowed my stroking down. “Does this cock not belong to me?” I asked you. “Because if it’s not mine, then I don’t really have much responsibility to take care of it, now do I?” I asked you.

You smirked at me. “Of course it’s yours,” you answered. “Suck your cock, baby,” you moaned. “Suck your cock until it cums for you.” Fuck. That’s so fucking hot. I felt the burning inside me grow. I felt the need growing. I devoured you. I wanted your cum. No, I needed your cum. So fucking much.

Up and down, my tongue swirling around, the head of your cock hitting the back of my throat. My hands sliding up and down you. “Fuck, Michele. That feels so fucking good,” you groaned. “Take your cock. Take it all in,” you begged.

I couldn’t help myself. Still stroking you, I looked up at you and said “tell me it’s mine. Tell me I can have it anytime I want it. Tell me it’s mine to do whatever I want with it.” I know I can’t have it whenever I want. But right then, in that moment, I wanted the fantasy. You wanted the fantasy. “Fuck, yes. It’s yours,” you answer. “You can have it whenever you want. Just keep doing what you’re doing. It’s all yours.”

“Fuuuuck,” I groaned as I swallowed you again, knowing you were very close. I couldn’t wait for what was coming next. I spread my legs wide open and started to assault my pussy. I knew you were watching me sucking your cock and you could also see me playing with myself in the mirror. I wanted you to see just how wet sucking my cock makes me.

You grabbed my head and starting thrusting into my face. “Oh god, oh god. Here it comes,” you groaned. You pumped your cum into my mouth. Damn, it tastes so fucking good.

I lay back on the bed next to you, curled up next to your body and ran my hands gently over you. I watched your breathing slowly come back to normal, watched you open your eyes and come back to the world.

I kissed you slowly. I climbed on top of you, straddling you. You could feel my wetness against your stomach. I kissed you again. I stayed there laying on top of you, kissing you from time to time. I never know what you want after you’ve cum but I figured ‘fuck it.’ This is what I wanted and you’re a big boy. You can tell me if you don’t like it.

After a while, I climbed off you and got two fresh beers. I brought one over to you and sat next to you on the bed. We both drank in silence for a bit, then starting talking for a few minutes. I could feel the beer starting to go to my head. I felt that awesome warmth come over me.

A few moments later, I felt your fingertips on my leg. You traced your fingertips up and down one leg, then up and down the other. You then moved wider, running your fingertips all over my body, occasionally joining in with your mouth, kissing me gently. I closed my eyes and moaned. Then I opened them.

You are so fucking hot. And the sight of you touching and kissing me is even hotter. Your caresses were no longer quite as gentle. No longer quite as slow. You leaned in and kissed me while your hands kept moving. You kissed me slowly at first, your tongue barely touching my lips. Slowly, your tongue parted my lips, finding my tongue.

You could feel my body melting under your touch as your movements became more urgent and you began to kiss me more deeply. You pulled one of my thighs toward you roughly, opening my pussy up. You slid your finger into me and felt my back arch slightly at the feeling.

Your mouth moved from mine over to my ear. You kissed my ear and then all over my neck. You pulled back for a moment, looking into my eyes with your finger moving in and out of me. You pulled your finger out of me and brought your hand up to my neck. You caressed my neck with your fingertips, the nerves there on fire now. I arched into you.

You leaned back in, kissing and nibbling my neck again, moving down my body, kissing and biting your way all the way down, between my legs. I was so fucking turned on I didn’t think I would be able to last long. You had other ideas, though.

You started to lick me slowly but soon sped up. You slid first one finger back inside me, then another. You stroked me inside while you licked me outside. You brought me close and then backed away. You brought your head up to mine and kissed me, your fingers still inside me, your thumb pressing against my clit. We made out for a few minutes before you brought your head back between my legs and resumed your glorious assault on me with your mouth.

It wasn’t long before I was near the edge again, but once again, you backed down, replacing your mouth with very light strokes from your thumb. You looked me straight in the eyes while you teased me. God, I needed you.

Without breaking eye contact, you brought your tongue, flat, light, slow, back onto my clit. Like a cat, you continued to lick me so fucking slowly, looking at me the whole time. I thought I might burst. I could already feel the explosion starting to build. I needed that release.

You decided to stop torturing me. You looked at me and said in your sexiest voice “I want you to cum for me like a good girl,” and then you gave me that release I needed. As you worked your lips, your tongue, your fingers on me, I gripped your forearm with one hand and the bedsheets with the other. I arched my back so hard it looked like it might break and my body began to shake.

A powerful orgasm rocked my body. Before it was completely over another, smaller orgasm shook me again. You pressed your palm into my pussy as I started to come down, my body still shaking a bit.

You lay on top of me until I came back. Then you lay next to me, caressing my body for a few minutes. It was an amazing feeling.

I shook my head to try to snap out of it. If I was going to do what I had planned that night, I needed to be able to move my body.

I got up, drank some more beer and brought some food over. We both ate and drank and talked for a bit. I also spent a lot of time looking at you. I will never, ever grow tired of that amazing body. Your naked body drives me absolutely crazy.

After we’d eaten and chatted for a bit, I told you to roll over onto your stomach. I drizzled some massage oil on your back and began to rub your muscles. Since I’d never given you a massage before — and therefore didn’t know how you like it — I was sure it wasn’t the best massage you’d ever had, but it didn’t need to be. It just needed to relax you.

I rubbed your shoulders, your arms, your neck, your upper and lower back. I kneaded your unfairly hot ass. I kneaded the inside of your upper thighs. The sounds coming from your mouth were no longer merely sounds of relaxation. You were getting turned on again.

I continued to knead your ass and upper thighs, moving my hands further and further toward the center. I began to slide my thumbs into the crack of your ass as I kept kneading you. Then I started pressing the pad of my thumb up against your asshole.

I bent forward and licked you, hearing you moan. I pressed my tongue into your asshole, feeling you relax and open up just a bit. I kept licking you and licking you, feeling you relax more and more.

I stopped for a moment, telling you to wait just a minute. I went and got the lube. I also slipped into the harness that I had brought with me. It felt weird having a strap-on attached to my body, but I didn’t give it much thought as I had things to do. You didn’t know I was wearing this, but had you seen me, I would’ve reassured you that I was not going to anything without your explicit permission first.

I pulled out the lube and got my forefinger nice and slick. I pressed the pad of my forefinger against your asshole, waiting for the invitation. As I kissed and licked around your ass, I kept up the pressure against your asshole. I could feel you slowly loosening up. It was only a matter of moments before you opened completely and drew me in up to my first knuckle.

I kept kissing you and licking you. There was one more sphincter to get by. I kept up the pressure inside you, waiting for the second invitation. When it came, my finger slid all the way inside you.

I started slipping my finger in and out of you slowly, searching for the spot inside you that makes your toes curl. I knew I found it when that guttural sound came out of your mouth. I stroked it very gently, feeling your body drawing me in more and more, feeling you open up.

After several minutes, I brought the pad of my middle finger up to your asshole, pressing you. This time, the invitations came much more quickly, and I had two fingers inside you in no time. I thrust my fingers in and out of you, rubbing and caressing your prostrate and feeling you respond.

When I removed my fingers, you groaned in disappointment. I told you to flip over until you were on your back, which you did. I slid my fingers inside you again, this time looking you in the eye.

As I moved my fingers in and out of you, I brought my head up to yours. I kissed you. Hard. I nibbled your neck and ear. I whispered to you, “I want to fuck you.” I pulled back to see you expression. I couldn’t read it. You weren’t saying ‘no,’ but you also weren’t saying ‘yes.’

I kissed you again. I pulled back again and looked at you. “We can do whatever you want. I have a strap-on if you want to try it. If we try it and you don’t like it, we’ll stop immediately and have plenty of other fun things to do. I would really love to fuck you right now. If you don’t want to, though, it’s entirely up to you. You control this.”

You seemed unsure, so I just kissed you again and said “we don’t have to do this now. ‘Not now’ doesn’t have to mean ‘never.’” I kissed my way back down your body, my fingers still inside you. I lightly licked the shaft of your cock, watching it jump. I licked your balls, taking each one in my mouth, running my tongue around it. I licked around your ass while my fingers stroked you inside. You kept moaning, your eyes closed.

You opened your eyes and asked me to see the strap-on. I pulled my fingers out of you, slowly, then stood up so you could see it. I told you it had a vibrate function and that we could start and see where it went. I reassured you that you would control the pace and you would control when and if we stopped. I explained that, for me, it helps if whatever it is that is going to enter my ass is just pressed up against me and then I work myself onto it, rather than it being pushed inside me. That way, I have control of how deep and how fast it goes. That pretty much eliminates any chance of pain that way.

“Ok. Let’s give it a shot,” you said. I could tell you still weren’t 100% sure, though, so I resolved to be extra aware of your body language as we got started.

I got out the bottle of lube and slathered it over the strap-on. I put a giant glob against your ass and pressed it in a bit with my finger. I kneeled in front of you, placed the head of the strap-on against your asshole and suggested you press yourself down on it.

I kept my body, and the strap-on, perfectly still while you slowly pushed your body onto the tip of the dildo. I took hold of your cock and began to stroke it. I wanted to give you something pleasurable to focus on. I slowly stroked your cock, paying attention to the glob of pre-cum forming at the top, while you worked yourself onto the head of the dildo.

I had almost forgotten about the remote function for the vibrator. I placed it in your hand. I explained that there were two vibrating parts: one in the shaft that was going to go inside you and one in the part that was already inside me, with another part of it pressed against my clit. I explained that you could very well give me an orgasm with this remote control.

By this point, you already had the tip of the dildo inside you, past the first sphincter. I suggested I gently push into you. You agreed. As I did, you turned on the vibrator. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I had been so consciously focused on you that I hadn’t realized how much body had been responding to the visual of you lying this like, working yourself onto this strap-on. My clit was on fire. It was going to be hard not to thrust with this feeling.

After a moment of light, steady pressure, I felt your body opening up and the dildo slid a few inches into you. I leaned forward and kissed you while you played with the different vibrating patterns. I groaned into your mouth as I felt the vibrations on my clit.

I pulled back and ask you if I could move inside you very slowly. You nodded. As I started to inch forward and back in you I got a sense of what this might be like for you. I was so turned on by the sight of this, by the vibrations inside me and against my clit, that it took real effort for me to focus on you and your body. I wanted to make sure that I would notice any signs of discomfort immediately so I could stop right away.

I slowly increased the length of my strokes, getting deeper and deeper, moving by centimeters, as I moved in and out of you. At one point you started moving your hips back against me and that’s when I was sure you were comfortable with this.

I leaned into you and kissed you one more time before positioning myself in an almost squatting position, to give me better leverage. “Holy fuck, you are so hot,” I gasped. The sight of you under me, opening up to me in this vulnerable way, letting me pleasure you like this, was so insanely hot it took my breath away.

It took me a little bit to get into a rhythm. It’s definitely not a motion I’m used to. I was definitely worried about whether I’d have the stamina to do this. I certainly didn’t have the practice you had at thrusting like this. Once I stopped thinking about it so much, though, it became much easier.

I loved the view I got from here. I love seeing the pleasure coursing over your body, the facial expressions you were making. Once I got comfortable in my rhythm, I grabbed your cock with my hand and stroked you in time with my thrusts.

Good god, you were groaning. Every once in a while you would open your eyes and look at me, almost like you were in disbelief at this feeling, but most of the time your eyes were clamped shut, your body savoring the feeling.

After a while, my body couldn’t resist the vibrations anymore. “Jesse, if you keep that up, I’m going to cum,” I told you. You smiled and turned up the power. My thrusting got more erratic, my body frantically rubbing my clit against the vibrator pressed against it.

I strained to make sure I wasn’t hurting you, that I wasn’t moving too fast, but you seemed perfectly fine. “Fuck, I can’t hold on anymore,” I breathed as I tried to resist the orgasm. I wasn’t sure I would be able to control myself while I was cumming. You grabbed my hands, entwining your fingers in mine, pressing back against me and providing leverage for me to push against.

“It’s ok,” you said. “I want to watch you cum while you’re fucking me. I will be ok,” you assured me. A sound came out of my mouth that I didn’t recognize and my body started to let go. I thrust in and out of you a few times, deep and hard, I pressed my clit against the vibrator and shook violently. I think I was repeating something like “holy fuck,” over and over. Normally, my eyes are clamped shut when I’m cumming, but I kept them open this time, watching you watching me. Seeing you watching me fucking you. It was insanely hot.

Finally, my orgasm ebbed and I started to gain control of myself again. I leaned forward into you, pressing my forehead against yours, and just breathed out “holy fucking shit.” You grabbed me by the back of my head and kissed me, taking my breath away. “You are so fucking hot,” you told me. “I loved watching you cum for me like that.”

I realized you had turned the vibrator off. I asked you to turn it on again, at the lowest setting. You did, and your eyes glazed over for a moment as you felt it vibrating you deep inside. I started slowly thrusting again. I tried to stroke you at the same time, but, honestly, it was too hard for me to do both at the same time. I just wasn’t used to this thrusting action. You took over.

“I want to make you cum,” I told you. “I want to watch cum explode out of you all over both of us.” You smiled and nodded. You were already breathing hard, your cock was already a steel rod.

You kept turning the vibrations up.

Once I’ve cum, it’s just not that hard to bring me to the edge again. I was really worried you were going to drive me over again. “Jesse, careful, I don’t know if I can keep from cumming,” I whined. You chuckled, “good.” I couldn’t tell if you were chuckling at the role reversal, at me being on top and having to try so hard not to cum so that I can keep fucking you, or if you were just displaying a little of your sadism.

“I’m serious,” I said. “I don’t think I can hold this back much longer.” You pulled me down toward you and kissed me. “Just a little longer,” you whispered.

You continued stroking yourself. I continued thrusting in and out of you, trying so fucking hard not to cum Your moans got louder and faster. The sight before me, the vibrations against me, and the sounds coming out of your mouth were all too much to resist. I squeezed down as hard as I could trying to stop it but at one point I just lost control. “Aaaah,” I moaned. “I can’t stop. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck” I squealed.

I starting convulsing, fucking you hard and fast. Just as you thought might happen, my fucking you and you stroking yourself had brought you close enough to the edge that my fucking you faster and harder, combined with the sight of me cumming and the sounds coming out of my mouth pushed you over the edge and you came all over both of us. Jesus it was a lot of cum. Rope after rope spurted out of you, splashing all over both of us.

We both collapsed at the same time, your cum congealing between us. After a moment, I slowly slipped the dildo out of you and rolled on my side, still trying to catch my breath.

Once I could breathe again, I slipped the harness off and pressed my body up against yours and rubbed and kissed your body. I had no idea what kind of after-care you’d need after this, but I wanted you to know that you were — are — so fucking sexy to me. That you are, by far, without question, the hottest thing I have ever set eyes on. I wanted you to know that what we just experienced was truly amazing to me.

I hoped you weren’t feeling any amount of discomfort or awkwardness. I just wanted to take your body into mine and take care of it. I wanted to wrap you up and give you whatever reassurances or comforting you needed. And I really, really wanted to do that again someday!

After several minutes passed, we both reluctantly got up. I took you to the shower and cleaned you off. I love washing your body. I basically love any reason to touch your body, and if it’s in a way that I don’t usually get to do it, even better. You soaped me up and rinsed me.

Even though your face has been buried in my pussy and I’ve swallowed your cock more times than I can count, even though I just got to fuck you with a strap-on, even though you’ve been in my ass, even though you’ve cum in my pussy, there is something about us cleaning each other off in the shower that, to me, is incredibly intimate in a way the other stuff isn’t. Maybe it’s too on-the-nose, but it feels like I’m washing away the rest of the world and all the bullshit that comes with it, but it’s a nice way to end our get-together.

submitted by /u/Wantonmouth
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more