Let’s Go For A Ride (MF)

free dating

We’ve only messaged each other a few times and he’s a basic stranger showing up at my house on his Harley and I run out to meet him, barely saying “hello nice to meet you” as I climb on behind him. Waving goodbye to my family, we head down the driveway and I wrap my arms around him, squeezing him a bit with my thighs. There’s not much talking we can do, with the helmets on. We have to use hand signals to get our ideas across. He’s managed to find backroads so all we see is wildlife with the sun high in the sky. The rumbling of the bike is making my clit piercing rub against me and it feels amazing. I grip him a little tighter as I enjoy the sensations between my thighs. I especially love when he revs the engine! Cruising along, I relax my hands from his waist to the tops of his thighs and in doing so, find he’s quite a bit excited himself. I let my hand rest on his lap and use my other hand to make the “OK” symbol to ask permission. He nods his head quickly and reaches to squeeze my hand before going back to the bike. I’m now using both hands to massage his cock through the outside of his favorite jeans but in mere minutes, I manage to unzip him, and pull his cock out into the open air. He’s so hard and I am so wet. I’m grinding into his back while stroking him at a feverish pace. I want him to cum. I need him to cum. The engine revs again before we coast down a hill and into a clearing just off the road. We climb off the bike, pull our pants down and as he bends me over the seat, he thrusts into my dripping wet pussy. I play with my clit while he continues to pound into me. Helmets on, leather jackets on, pants around our ankles, he grips my hips and I can feel his thighs tighten behind me. With one last push, he releases deep inside me and my legs nearly buckle as I cum with him, moaning and sighing in relief. We take a moment to breathe before pulling our pants back up and getting back on the bike, continuing our ride, while his cum slowly leaks out of my already throbbing again pussy.

submitted by /u/DelicateAsFuck
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more