Semi-open relationship with my fiance, where he can fuck whoever he wants, and I love helping him [FM]

free dating

Without going into too much detail of the why's & how's, basically the crux of this relationship is that we've been together for a few years and engaged for almost a year. The first time we dated we broke up after a few months because he didn't think he could stay in a monogamous relationship, even though we both felt the best connection with one another. A few months after that we hung out and I wanted to try and make things work, he told me that he didn't see himself staying faithful and exclusive. I told him that as long as its no strings attached sex, I'm fine with that, because the truth was, his sexdrive was indeed too much for me to handle the first time we dated -- so my original reasoning was those girls can be considered living sexdolls lol. He also said his favourite girls were married women, and that getting them to cheat for him was his biggest kink. At that time, he had almost two dozen single girls he'd frequently fuck, with their ages ranging between 18-30 (most skewed on the younger end). And about a dozen married girls, which was a number just bewildering to me; he met only a couple of them through dating apps (which I thought most would actually be from), but most were actually just through everyday-life. I'm 25 and he's 24.

It wasn't that long until I also joined in for a threesome because I'd never been in one before, with a new girl he hooked up with a couple weeks prior, and that's when it all changed for me. I absolutely fucking loved seeing him fuck someone else, the way she had the best time of her life fucking my then-boyfriend made me love him even more, it was like a feeling of pride for myself that I'm with this sex god. I mean, I of course routinely experienced the pleasure he bestowed, but seeing someone else get addicted to it was glorious. She'd keep contacting him after that and it just boosted my ego.

That girl was I think 20, so now I was super keen to see him in action with a married girl in her 30's. And when that night came, that genuinely changed my life. This women was in her mid 30's and seeing her fuck someone she shouldn't, but she is because my fiance was just an adonis, gave me a kind of euphoric dopamime rush that no drugs had ever provided. That was a turning point in our relationship, as afterwards I began to help him source new "fuckmeats & cumdumps", some would go on to be girls that are my own friends, family and coworkers.

Becomming apart of that corruption was just a next level sexual awakening for me. There's just nothing hotter than seeing him make these girls who are supposed to be faithful to someone else, indulge in such adulterous pleasure; experiencing with them all sorts of depraved and immoral acts they're comitting just because he fucks them like they've never been fucked before. Seeing their wedding ring shine as they stroke is cock, seeing them happily defile it with him; bringing us into their home to fuck all over this family household, and bringing us into the bedroom that they share with their husband, only to defile that marital bed; watching as they're on the phone to their family while worshipping another mans cock... the arousal I get from witnessing all this is otherworldly.

One of these wives is a psychologist so I asked her to give her expert opinion for why she (and others) would have this affair, since she is in a happy and healthy marriage (list almost every other wife apart of our debauchery), and she reckons it’s because doing something forbidden is exciting, like a kid sneaking in a cookie after being told by his mother to stay away from the cookie jar. Also that, as humans, having things we can’t have makes having it more satisfying than if we were always allowed to have it; doing things we’re not supposed to makes us feel more enjoyment committing that act, than if we were to do it without being told not to. And that really made sense to me since a few of these wives never gave blowjobs or boobjobs, had anal or raw sex, not even like wearing slutty costumes, yet here they are now deep in the taboo of infidelity, and behaving as cheap whores for pleasure.

Wow, can't end this first post with that last paragraph, that sounds way too smart but I'm just a stupid slut, soo... yes, this is all unsafe and maybe one day we'll cross the line and some dude may lose his mind, but until then, I fucking love my superior stud of a fiance and being his little cuckqueen who helps him conquer pretty cunts!

submitted by /u/Brombeerete
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/sy6x2u/semiopen_relationship_with_my_fiance_where_he_can/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more