My slutty cousin (F22) moves in with me

free dating

I broke up with my girlfriend a few weeks ago. As you know, before dating her, I was very close to my cousin. For everyone else, we were very close relatives that had the same age and had common interests. But in secret, we had sex.

Last week, my cousin suggested moving into my apartment. She argued that I was sad because I really loved my gf, but she would take care of me. I would pay rent and she would cook for me, clean the place, and also satisfy me any time I wanted. I accepted.

She moved in today. She took a selfie of herself (picture attached) and wrote "Excited to be your hot roomate". I also received a text from her parents "Thanks for letting your cousin live with you! Now she'll live closer to her college. You are such a nice guy! You guys take care." They had no idea their daughter loved that I fucked the shit out of her.

When she arrived, we fucked before she even unpacked. I took her clothes off and kissed her against the wall. She whispered "I wanna be your slut" to my ear. I pushed her into my sofa and opened her legs. Pulled down her underwear and penetrated her as hard as I could. I humped her until we finished at the same time. Then she kissed me.

Right now, she is unpacking her stuff at her new room. She has Valentine's Day plans with her friends. I have some too, and she doesn't mind if I bring girls here. She just asked me to introduce her as a roomate (not mentioning we are cousins), so in case she likes a girl I bring home, she can join us.

Happy Valentine's Day! There's always something better after some sad days. I am sure you will enjoy this new phase of my life as much as I will.

https://ibb.co/9GddnPD

submitted by /u/Tony_Alliance
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more