[MF] The biggest slut I've ever used. Pt.1 How we met

free dating

I used to scan the Craigslist adult personals all the time and I had some great times with people I met on there. This time I saw an add "looking for some cocks to gangbang me" I replied but didn't really expect a reply back. Craigslist was notoriously flakey. But I actually got a reply. I texted back and forth for a couple weeks while Devin was arranging her own gangbang. ( not as easy as one would think it is to do this properly and safely ) She had one FWB that was her safety net and was looking for more cocks to use her to fulfill her fantasy of just being passed around and filled like a fuck doll. Her and I ended up texting back and forth quite a lot, I wanted to know exactly what she liked and what turned her on so her Gangbang would be as good as possible. After a couple weeks, I could tell she was getting very frustrated trying to arrange her fun evening. Then it came she was fed up and it wasn't happening. But I really wanted to fuck this slut! She sounded amazing. Submissive, wanting to have all three holes stuffed and used for the man's pleasure. She loved facials, eating cum, licking ass. She liked gagging and choking on cocks.

Her name was Devin, well I found out later that it actually wasn't Devin she was using a fake name. But for the couple years I used her holes like the slut she was I made

submitted by /u/Early-Display-7925
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/t0m6xn/mf_the_biggest_slut_ive_ever_used_pt1_how_we_met/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more