Having anal sex for the first time pt 2

free dating

So after she blew her load down my throat, I swallowed it all. Angela was still pretty hard though but she began showering me with compliments me on how good I made her feel. We make out again and began undressing. My boxers are soaked in cum. I’m guessing when she came down my throat I must have creamed my pants in the process. my dick was soft and looking pathetic as usual. Then when I look at hers. It’s long and hard ready to do damage. I ask her to compare sizes with me, the size difference between us was so sexy. Here’s Angela a 5’6 cute busty petite brunette with a monster 8 inch cock then here I am 5’10,slightly muscular with a pathetic 3 inch flaccid dick. She starts frotting our dicks together and I tell her I want her beautiful girldick in my ass. She tells me to get on the couch and bend over. I obliged, that’s when she tells me that she’s going to loosen me up. Unaware of what she meant I was about to ask her. Then Suddenly I felt her warm tongue on my ass. The feeling and sensation was something I never felt before, my toes curled I absolutely loved her tongue in my asshole. I started moaning in pleasure. She must have ate my ass for 10 minutes. In those 10 minutes I felt like I was in heaven

submitted by /u/mysluttyconfession19
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more