I (25M) went on a beach weekend with friends and fucked the hottest girl (23F) I’ve ever met

free dating

Last summer I rented a house for a weekend with a bunch of college friends, a mix of girls and guys. A few days before, one of the girls asks if she can invite her friend from high school (now 23) who was visiting her on short notice. Everyone was cool with that.

So the weekend comes and her friend, who I'm going to call Zoe, turns out to be a stone-cold 12/10 fox. She's a Scandinavian-looking blonde with crystal blue eyes, elfin features, and a flat-out incredible body. She's about 5’9”, with long, toned legs, a flat stomach, and a very full natural rack. (I later learned that she’d been a model in high school but put it on hold to focus on college.) And even though she’s drop-dead gorgeous, she’s shy and super-sweet, even a bit anxious around all of these new people.

When we all hit the beach the first afternoon, it’s almost awkward how hot she is in a bikini. I can tell some of the other girls are a little bit jealous. But it’s an easygoing group and pretty soon we’re all relaxing and having fun. I talk to her a bit, making her feel welcome. She comes out of her shell a little. It turns out she recently broke up with her ex. Now I’m pretty aware that a goddess like her gets whatever guy she wants, and 99% of the time she’d be considered out-of-my-league, but in this particular bunch everyone is “taken” except me and a little part of me is wondering if something could happen.

That evening we all hang around the house playing drinking games, flip cup, beer pong, stuff like that. We’re all getting pretty drunk. She’s in a white bikini top and cutoff jeans, looking fucking incredible. She’s giving me shy smiles, and she’s gradually loosening up. I help her with her flip-cup technique, guiding her from behind like I'm a golf instructor. A little later she poses for a goofy photo with a nerf ball wedged in her cleavage. I give a whistle while I’m taking it and she giggles. Hot damn, is this actually working? I'm not believing it.

It gets late, the games wind down, and the various couples start pairing up and either making out inside or heading to bed. (There aren't enough bedrooms for everyone so I'll be sleeping in the common room). Zoe and I are alone sitting on the outside deck stairs, sitting on a beach towel, and chatting. We’re both pretty drunk at that point, and I've been trying to play it cool but suddenly her face is very close to mine and we’re kissing. I don't want to force anything but she's already slipping her tongue into my mouth and pressing her breasts against my arm. We keep kissing and her breathing gets heavier. Feeling bolder, I lift my hand up and run my fingers along the exposed side of her breast overflowing from her bikini top. Her sideboob feels great. She lets out a little moan. It’s dawning on me that this girl is horny as fuck and I’m the lucky recipient.

We keep kissing. She's got her arms around me now, her hands on the back of my neck. I slide my fingers underneath her bikini top and cup her breast. Oh god it feels amazing, round and soft and firm with a rock hard nipple poking against my fingers. She's breathing faster and pressing her chest against my hand. Then she reaches back and undoes her bikini top, letting it fall off of her breasts. Even in the moonlight I can tell they're perfect. She takes my hands in hers and puts them on her tits and I start playing with them both as we resume making out. She slides a hand up my leg and starts stroking my (very hard) cock through my shorts, then fumbling with my belt and unbuttoning them. We're both laughing a little at the difficulty she's having with getting my cock free. Then it's out and shes stroking it with both hands and we make out more. I tell her to be careful, I'm really close, and she asks me if I want to have sex and I say yes (absolutely!) but I don't have any condoms, does she? She says no but she's on the pill and we mutually agree that that's good enough.

She stands up in front of me on the step below, unbuttons her little jean shorts, lets them drop to the ground. She's got a bikini bottom underneath, and she shuffles out of that as well. Her pussy is gorgeous and shaved completely-smooth, an innie with plump lips. I know immediately that I have to taste it. At this point I've gotten rid of my pants and boxers and am in front of her on the towel covering the wooden deck stairs. She's a step below me, and she's moving as if to sit on my lap. I put my hands on her hips and gently stop. Without really thinking about it I put my hands on her hips and gently guide her up the next step, so her feet are on either side of me and her pussy is right in front of my face. She holds onto the railing while I start kissing and lick and suck her pussy. I'm cupping her ass to both support her and push her hips against my mouth. She tastes amazing. Pretty soon she is starting to moan and her knee are getting wobbly. Suddenly she pushes my head away, and then kneels on the steps, straddling me. My cock is sticking straight up, and she guides it into her and she lowers herself onto my lap.

She's tight but soaking wet and I slide my entire length into her. She starts moving her hips aggressively, almost frantically, pressing her head against me neck and whimpering. I'm thrusting in return and gripping her bouncing ass. I'm trying to hold off but I can't stop myself and suddenly I'm spurting and pumping inside of her. I guess that set her off because almost she starts cumming to, digging her nails into my back and pressing her teeth into my neck (I had a hell of a hickey the next day.)

When our orgasms subside she keeps straddling me for several minute, breathing into my ear. We're both in kind of blissful post-sex haze. Then she starts giggling and tells me she was about to pass out. She pull off of me, we quietly get dressed and go off to our respective beds (everyone else was sleeping already). I fall asleep immediately.

That wasn't the end of the weekend, but I figure that first night is a enough of a story by itself.

submitted by /u/PeakNavigator
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more