(part 2) MIL Panty Drawer

free dating

As I stepped out into the living room she was on the sofa with her legs crossed and the lights were on where I was about to dance and very dim where she was. I could see her white bra, white thong and white gown. She also had on white thigh high hose. My cock went full hard and I started to dance slow and turned my ass towards her and she sighed and said oh me how beautiful! I turned to give her a profile of my ass and and my cock bulge and was slowly moving towards her in my dark blue hose, garter belt, thong, and bra with 36d rubber titties filled with warm water were slowly bouncing and as I turned I ease the long blue gown open in the front. My cock was bouncing slowly and and pre cum was easing out somewhat. I eased a bit closer and turned my ass to her as I lowered my thong and exposed my cock, all 7 inches, and she said, oh yeah! I took my cock in my hand and slowly began to stroke it. She began to moan as I stepped as close as possible. I picked up the pace and my ass was bouncing and i felt her hand stroking it, and I moaned. When I turned around I was pumping my cock fast and holding my balls with my left hand and she sat up to get a closer look...about 6 inches from my beautiful sleek long cock. She sat back and opened her gown and popped the front clasp on her bra and her 36d titties fell out and I started pumping my cock and moaning as she played with her beautiful titties. I bent at the waist and stroked her titties and played with them as we both moaned. I stepped back and she was hunching here pussy at me still in the thong. She said let's go lay on the bed and play. I was behind her and she stopped and turned around and kissed me as my cock rested against the thong that covered her pussy. Her titties pressed against my gown as we both got comfortable on the bed. Her ass is magnificent about 38 inches. She pulled the thong off to reveal a mound of blonde pussy hair and I almost shot cum! I went to her titties and started sucking as my cock was hunching on her pussy hair. I rolled her on her stomach to reveal that big ass as I laid my cock on her ass cheek and started to hunch slowly as I massaged her back. I was rubbing her ass cheeks and kissing them as I was pumping my cock on her thighs as she spread her legs to reveal her pussy. She turned over and I was on top with my cock about on her belly button when she held her titties together and said come and give me a titty fuck. I ease up and slid my cock between her soft titties. oh my! I was about to jack cum but I held it. I pulled my cock out and started to kiss her and hunch on her pussy hair. We kissed til our lips were numb and I started to play with her pussy and clit. Her hand went to my cock and she was stroking it very slowly as i played with her clit. I was kissing above her pussy and I whispered for permission to kiss her pussy. She giggled and said I have never had my pussy kissed and I might squirt piss on you...I said PLEASE DO. I spread her legs and kissed her pussy lips as I did on her lips. She started to quiver and kinda yelped and her thighs were quivering as I pressed hard on her pussy lips with mine. She whispered that was the big one, please get on your knees and let me watch you jack off on me....oh please....I got on my knees and was massaging her tits and then I shot cum on her tits, and tummy and she said she was gonna rub another one out as I was still jacking on her.........

submitted by /u/hfgt09
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more