My Mexican Receptionist PT 2 [MF]

free dating

“I need you to make time to see me.”

It was the first text I see as I open my phone- waiting on my car to warm up as I prepare to leave for work.

Recently- I had gotten a new job and was moving into a new place so I didn’t really have much time to play with in the last month and a half.

Selena- a receptionist of Mexican decent I had met at my previous job, was upset with the fact that I had not made time to go see her.

“My apologies- when are you free? I will try to come find you and make up for it.”

“No. Fuck you. I don’t want it anymore.”

“Lol”

At this point, I knew she was trying to get a ride out of me. She wanted me to react. We have done this for a while now so I knew how to read her.

“You know your gonna pay for those words.”

I refuse to get upset or say anything I might regret going forward. However that does not let Selena off the hook.

We go back and forth for the next couple days- both speak our peace and voicing our frustrations.

At some point- I get tired of the banter. I want what I want and I refuse to settle for anything that would be an ounce less of what I am craving.

One morning, as I am on my way to work I text her an address and told her to be there at 1.

“Fuck you.”

“Be there.”

My work hours evaporated as my lunch hour cannot come fast enough.

As I clock out for lunch- I text her to confirm before I get my hopes up and daydream about fucking her and I cannot have it.

“?”

“Fuck you- I’m here. Room 802.”

I didn’t even answer her. I just drive down to the given address as quick as possible.

I get to room 802, panting in pure anticipation.

As I grip the handle of the door- I can feel my dick throbbing and trying to rip thru my slacks.

As I open the door- she is laying on the bed in a pencil skirt on her phone.

We speak for about 5 minutes as I take my jacket off before all hell breaks loose. As I get close- she begins playfully punching me and telling me she hates me.

I kiss her and reassure her- she would pay for every slick word that comes out of her mouth.

As she laughs- my kissing becomes more and more aggressive as my hands make there way around her throat.

Before I know it- in a pure lustful haze I find myself gripping her hair and fucking her throat.

“You hate me?” “Fuck me ?” “You got some fucking nerve talking to me like that”

I fucked her face into a wet mess, as I make her take it as deep as she could. Making sure she still sucking even as she gags. At once point she’s gasping for a breathe as the saliva is dripping off my dick.

Covered in her spit- I bend her over and begin rubbing the head of my dick on her tight fat clit.

Her moans and screams get deeper and more lust filled as I continue to bury myself deeper and deeper.

Each stroke harder than the previous one. Her ankles in her hands, she tells me all of the necessary things that would make fucking her pussy into submission necessary.

“Its yours!!” “I’m sorry!!” “I will never talk like that again.”

Each statement echoing the sound effects of her pussy getting filled to the brim. As her legs quiver and she begins convulsing- she announces her orgasm.

As she is cumming- I pull out of her pussy and squeeze the head into her ass and slowly work my self into her tight ass.

Her no’s quickly turn to yes’s as I went from slowly fucking her ass- to eventually pounding her ass until she came again.

As I get deeper in her ass- I feel myself getting close to cumming. To my surprise- once I tell Selena im cumming she tells me in Spanish…

“Please fill my ass up papi, I need it.”

I got weak immediately- I stuff her with 5 more strokes before I completely loose it and explode in her ass and give her exactly what she wanted.

As I pulled out- it was a beautiful wet mess. I looked at her and she did not say a word. She cleaned up and gave me one last stare followed by a few words before she left.

“See you soon. Bye.”

submitted by /u/lemmelisten006
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ssmbk0/my_mexican_receptionist_pt_2_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more