I [M] got head from a [MTF] coworker

free dating

I had a coworker called Beth who was a transgender woman that was 26. She was 5’11,blonde hair and had massive big tits.She and I got to know each better thanks to us working.It was hard not to stare at her cleavage and she caught me many times looking at it.

This lead to night in which we were leaving our workplace she insisted that I drop her off somewhere and I agreed. We got into the car and she put her hand near my package and offered me head.

I agreed and she pulled out my 5 inch dick and went to town on my dick. It warned her that I was about to come and she pulled out her tits and let me spray them with my cum.

submitted by /u/Entire_Property_7108
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/stetbx/i_m_got_head_from_a_mtf_coworker/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more