A casual stroll turned into a quick fuck with a married man [FM]

free dating

There's a park nearby where I live that I like to visit sometimes, especially when it's sunny outside. A hot summer's day is always a good excuse to wear a pretty sundress. Usually I just walk around for a while before heading back home. This time as I was walking I started to notice a cute older guy walking towards me.

We locked eyes and smiled at each other. For some reason his smile caught me off guard and I momentarily stopped walking. To try and prevent myself from feeling awkward I had the bright idea to pretend to tie my shoelaces. I turned around so my back was facing him and leaned forward to adjust my shoe.

I'm not sure if he could see underneath my dress or not, but I wasn't exactly trying to hide what was underneath. I was kind of hoping he could get a good view of my ass. When I realized that there were others around that could probably see too I got up to turn around and face him. He was a lot closer to me now. As we faced each other he quickly turned his head away and looked embarrassed. I started to move very close towards him. As we passed each other I brushed his arm with my hand. He immediately stopped, so I did too. I then whispered into his ear, "take me somewhere private." Immediately he grabbed my hand and almost dragged me to the parking lot.

As we were holding hands that's when I noticed the ring. I should have stopped, but my stupid slut brain wanted to continue so badly.

When we got to his car I jumped right in. We shuffled into the backseat where he sat down and I was almost tearing off his pants to pull out his cock. When I pulled his pants down his cock sprung out and I wrapped my lips around him. He started moaning as I gave him a sloppy blowjob. I knew he wasn't going to eat me out and if I wanted to orgasm I was going to have to take control and ride him. After getting his cock wet and hard I slid off my panties and mounted on top of him. As I rode him he grabbed my tits through my dress. I made sure to keep my dress on in case of anybody passing by. I was so wet and horny I started riding him faster. Not long after I could feel my body tighten as the sensations of orgasm ran through me. After I was done I continued riding and could feel his cock pulsate. He told me he was going to cum soon. I told him I wanted him to cum inside me. Seconds later I could feel the warmness and power of his ejaculation shoot inside my pussy.

After he was done and while he was still inside we started to make out until his cock went flaccid. I quickly hopped off his cock, making sure to keep as much of his semen inside of me so as to not get any on his car seat. We got out of the car and he thanked me. My panties were still on his backseat floor but I didn't want to put them back on because his load was still inside me and I could feel it starting to drip down my leg. I kissed him goodbye and walked away to go continue my walk back home.

submitted by /u/sbastigjy
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/t302ol/a_casual_stroll_turned_into_a_quick_fuck_with_a/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more