I sent my boyfriend a sexy video for Valentines Day

free dating

I posted on reddit yesterday stating that I was going to make my boyfriend a video for valentines day and asked for ideas on what the video should contain.

I got a lot of helpful ideas, and some not so helpful. It was hard to combine all the ideas into one so I took what was most popular and the ones that I thought would turn him on the most.

So I started recording just with me in front of the camera. I wore a small crop top that he has repeatedly said was his favorite of his and short skirt with thigh highs. Makeup and lipstick done in his favorite color. I showed a paper that said Happy Valentines Day ❤

I did a little bit of a strip tease with pulling up my skirt to show my black thong and then turned around to slowly pull up my shirt to expose the nipple clamps I had in place. You could tell I had them on before because of how tight the shirt is but it still looked hot slowly revealing them.

I knelt down with my shirt still pushed up and adjusted the camera so he could get a better angle of the next part. With my skirt shirt and thong still on I rode my dildo for about two minutes facing the camera. I tried not to focus on making the video and losing myself in the pleasure. At one point I moaned "God I wish this was your dick."

After that I spun around and rode some more but with my ass to the camera. My moans were increasing with each thrust and I started moaning his name. I stopped and got off my dildo. After making a show of cleaning it with my mouth I did a slow strip tease for real this time. Now I am only in my thigh highs and nipple clamps. I return to my place on the floor and spread my legs.

I pull out my vibrator and hold it to my clit. I'm squirming and moaning now just wanting to cum but I know it'll turn him on more if I don't so I continue doing my best to become as needy as possible for him. Right before I'm about to come I stop and beg him "Please come home and fuck me."

I sent it to him as he was leaving work and he definitely showed his appreciation when he got home.

submitted by /u/BratNymph
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more