Aunt strokes me while i drive

free dating

One summer my 44 yr old aunt and me 19 yrs old at the time were driving cross country in her mini van while my mom drove, my dad was in the pass seat asleep, me and my aunt are very close friends and chat alot, anyways were sharing a blanket and she was feeling cold , colorado is very cold in janurary, so i offered to get closer and we hugged and felt our body heat warm us up, i was in my silk shorts, when i felt her hand on my thighs, she ssid that feels better, i was like ok, as time went on her hand was going up more towards my cock, i began getting a hard on, i felt like she was playing dumb ,and i was getting horny, so i let my cock loose, i put her hand on it, she started pressing on it slowly as she smiled, she than closed her eyes and griped it tight, i felt her stroking it, my hand under the blanket began pressing on her breast, slowly exposing it, as she stroked it she lowered her head and began putting her fat lips around my cock n suking it and stroking at the same time, i wasvery hard and ready to explode, than i was try to grt my hand between her legs , but she wouldnt open, my hand did get to her anal and her legs opened up, i then went to her pussyquick, stuck my finger in than she started shaking, she than said my ass to bby, pressed my other finger in her ass, her suking became intense, as the van stoped for food we stoped fast, parents sound they would be eating in the resturant and they will be gone 30 mins, i said ok while i fingered her, parents left and my aunt said , i want ur cock on me, so sat on my cock and pressed down hard n fast, and screamed fuk me , she was very dominating and great, she screamed cum in me…i did. Mmmmmm..

submitted by /u/spacerabbit6969
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more