Part 3: [M]y study partner reserves a study room in the library [f]

free dating

My partner for a group project back during my freshman year of college was a blonde bombshell named Allie. Her face was beautiful, body was tight, skin was tan and her ass was truly fantastic. One of the best asses I’ve ever laid my hands on. The story of our first time having sex together, in an empty classroom before a presentation, sparked a short fling of really fun sex and great stories. I suggest checking that one out.

After my last story with Allie, where we fucked in her dorm room while we thought her roommate was asleep, we became a lot more comfortable with each other. I honestly considered my looks pretty average compared to her, but she boosted my confidence a lot. It helped that the sex was good. She made it clear I was a good fuck and she only had experience with her ex high school boyfriend so I was her first for a few things. She also had a new found kink for having sex in public since our classroom experience. She was so sexy but also kept it classy. I caught feelings for her almost immediately despite agreeing we would keep it casual. She was too cool, too hot and too fun not to, but I didn’t tell her.

One night I get out of my evening class and see a text from Allie. She told me she had a study room in the library and to stop by and join her. I told her I wasn’t really looking to do any work that night and just wanted to head back to the dorms, but she replied with the devil emoji and immediately my heart started pounding. Was she seriously setting this up? Damn she was amazing. I texted back “I don’t have any condoms on me.” And she replied she didn’t care. Amazing. We had sex a few times at this point, but the only time she let me hit it raw was our first night in the classroom. I couldn’t say no to this.

I go to the library and find the study room she’s in. Its about 9 pm so the library is sort of empty but still plenty of people working. I find her in a study room by herself. Its a pretty small room with a table, a few chairs and a whiteboard on the wall. Meant for groups to work together in. Allie had her laptop in front of her on the table. She was in yoga pants and a regular shirt. Nothing special but she still made it look hot. She smiled at me when I walked in. I said hi and sat down kind of smirking. I knew what I was there for and I couldn’t contain it. She laughed at me.

“What are you smiling about?” “I just can’t wait to study,” I replied with a laugh. She worked while we talked for a little longer until it turned to flirting. The flirting turned to sexual tension and eventually I leaned in for a kiss. It was slow, passionate and wet. It heated up quickly and soon my hand was on her thigh and hers was on my chest. I was rock hard as ours bodies turned and faced each other. The door had a large glass pane we were making out in front of and at one point Allie must have opened her eyes and realized we were in front of it because she pulled away.

“How are we gonna do this?” She asked, pointing to the door.

I teased her. “I dont know Allie. You had the idea. I’m just here for the ride.” I winked and smiled.

Accepting the challenge, she ignored the door and climbed on my lap. “Oh you’re here for the ride huh?” She grinded on my lap as she kissed me passionately. I grabbed her perfect ass and let her grind on me as I got harder. After a couple more minutes I had to stop her. “These jeans are killing me girl.”

She laughed at me. She knew it was partly true but also partly me asking to start fucking. My back was to the door. People would have been able to see our make out session but wouldn’t have seen what happened next. Allie unzipped my jeans, pulled them down and dropped to her knees. My dick flopped out and she stroked it as she looked up at me. She teased me. “Is this better?” “Yeah thats much better.”

She looked up at me as she licked from the base to my tip and then twirled her tongue around the tip. I almost couldn’t even look down because she was so hot. This girl that started as my study partner and friend was now running her tongue around my dick in the school library. I was already fighting the urge to cum and after a couple of minutes I had to stop her before I busted. She laughed and seemed to be enjoying how much it tortured me.

“Think thats funny? Well its your turn now,” I said standing up and forgetting where we were for a moment. My pants were around my ankles and my hard dick swung as I stood and turned. My face went red as I looked out the glass pane door. There was a girl in plain sight of our little show, but she wasn’t facing us and didn’t seem to notice. Allie and I laughed a little but seemed to agree it was a turn on. I walked out of sight of the door and told her to come over to me. I pulled the table closer to me and she sat on it facing me. I pulled her yoga pants down and there was no underwear in the way. Just a smooth, glistening slit and tan thighs. I took her yoga pants off completely and spread her legs.

I kissed her briefly and began rubbing her pussy before diving in tongue first. Her head went back as I began licking slowly and she let out a soft moan. Her pussy was so soft it was like I was making out with her. I sucked on her clit as one finger tickled her G spot. She began getting my face wetter and wetter. Her moans grew louder and I playfully reminded her to keep quiet. She looked down at me with a smile and then wrapped her legs around my head. I ran the alphabet with my tongue and she ran her hand through my hair, tightening her grip on the letters H and R. Her legs squirmed and her pussy soaked my face.

I guided her to turn so she was on all fours now. On the table. In the study room. In our school library. Her ass was in the air, in my face, like this was the project I was meant to work on. I stopped to admire as my hand spread her lips and rubbed her clit. Her hips moved with the motion. I moved in close and began licking her sweet vagina again. Like an instinct, I gave her left butt cheek and spank and she gave a light gasp. I’d learned from our previous encounters that she enjoyed this and gave her another spank. This time it was a little harder and the smack was a little loud for a public setting. I think both of us sensed that, but didn’t change our behavior.

She was moaning more steadily now, still trying to be quiet but unable to stay silent. I opened my eyes and her perfect ass was in my face and her perfect pussy was on my tongue. Staring me in my eyes was her tight little asshole. I’d stared before but we had never “gone there”. It was the heat of the moment and the next thing I know, my tongue is traveling up her pussy and lands on her asshole. She lets out a surprised, pleasured “Oh fuck” as I begin twirling around it. “Do you like it?” I asked - half dirty talking, half genuinely wondering. “Yes”. Her response was short and like she was fighting off an orgasm. This being my first time do anything with this hole, I began rimming her, exploring as I fingered her pussy with two fingers. Eventually I built up the courage, spread her ass with both hands and dove my tongue in. Immediately, Allie let out a loud moan and pushed her ass hard in my face. Her cheeks were like two pillows on my face as I ate her ass. Her pussy was getting sloppy wet. It took just a minute until she came hard and collapsed on the table.

The room wasn’t large and I’d guess you probably would see she was laying on the table from a reasonable distance outside the door, but I was pretty sure no one saw what just happened. (I wasn’t so sure if her one loud moan was heard).

I sat back in the study chair and admired this round plump ass and glistening pussy, but only had a short time to do so. Allie climbed off the table with a smile and looked at my raging boner. She backed towards and stopped to look at me. “You’re going to warn me before you cum right?” (Our first time in the classroom I shot my load all over her back.) “yes absolutely,” I said with a smile but honestly not sure of myself.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me. She grabbed my dick and guided it to her vagina. Slowly she slid it in while I sat and watched. I bit my lip as she fucked me. The show was amazing. I gave her round ass a couple slaps. She gyrated her hips and went up and down on my dick. Her pussy was warm and soaking wet. She looked back and smiled with her beautiful face. She leaned back on my lap and guided my hands under her shirt to her boobs. “You’re fucking perfect,” I whispered to her. She changed pace to long slow gyrations and her eyes rolled back in her head. This was all I could hold. “I’m about to cum,” I said, tensing to hold back as best I could.

She pulled out, dropped to her knees again, put her mouth over the tip of my dick and jerked me for about 10 seconds before I blasted a huge warm load in her mouth. She swallowed it all and continued sucking while I squirmed and sort of lost my mind for a brief moment. I sat in my chair to catch my breathe and Allie smiled at me.

We hung around a few minutes and talked as we collected our things. I asked if she’d ever had her ass eaten before. She hadn’t but she really liked it. That was my first time too. “Next time,” she said, “maybe you can use more than your tongue?”

submitted by /u/New_here95
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/sztses/part_3_my_study_partner_reserves_a_study_room_in/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more