Vacation Fun [MMF]

free dating

Sorry if its to long (the story that is:)

It's been a few years. My wife and I, who were my girlfriend at the time was on holiday in Gran Canaria. All inclusive and 5 star hotel. We were quite horny at the time and there was a lot of touching and playing with eachother. We lived not far from Maspalomas Nudist beach and found that we were going to try it one day.

Every morning we had a bet, if she lost she had to go without underwear all day. If I lost I had to go in her underwear all day. This was basically a win win for both. She got horny from going without underwear, I got horny watching her going without underwear. She got horny from me wearing her lingerie and I got horny from wearing her lingerie. Loved the little teasing of the g-string when she pulled a little in it and I felt it tighten around the balls and in my ass.

Back to the nudist beach. We arrive on foot and found a place for ourselves. It was not packed but about 50-70 people there. Most older and unattractive couples. But there were some exceptions of slightly younger sexy couples as well as some singles.

We undressed and found ourselves at ease. I got some glances for wearing lingerie but did not think about it anymore. After a while, my girlfriend makes me aware of a man checking us out. He was a middle-aged man, well-groomed tan body and an big penis. I could see in my girlfriend that she liked what she saw. Personally, I was not interested in guys, but always get horny from a delicious penis. I get very easily turned on by shemales, as I prefer all types of women and have a strong attraction to cock. This was a magnificent example, semi-rigid and uncut, a little over twenty centimeters. Suddenly my girlfriend puts a cap over my cock as it has become hardning while I looked at this man's cock and got horny. She knows my attraction to shemales and penises, and it makes her horny.

We bathed at the sea and sunbathed for a while before we went back to the hotel and relaxed with some bedtime fun. I gave her an orgasm by using my tongue in the pussy and anal area. She reciprocated it by giving me a blow job and some fingers in the anal. I came really hard and she teased me that I thought of the beach man with the delicious penis. Something she might have been right about.

The hours passed and dinner was approaching. Since we had everything included, we liked to drink a little more wine and beer than we would otherwise do during the afternoon and we were a bit tipsy when we sat down to eat. Dinner was buffet style and we supplied ourselves. The waiters took orders and brought drinks at the table. And to our delight / surprise, the waiter was our man from the beach. He saw that we recognized him and that he recognized us. He was often at our table and every time he put down a drink he gently stroked both of us. Once he leaned against my back and I could feel his cock pressing against me. He did the same with my girlfriend and we both started to get pretty horny.

We had never had a threesome before but both agreed that he should be with us back in the room tonight. Possibly the alcohol had something to do with it. Dinner was coming to an end and the restaurant was closing. Since we both had key cards with us, we gave one to the waiter on the way out. He put it discreetly in his pocket and thanked us a lot for a nice evening.

We went up to the room and went straight to the shower. There we started to kiss and grope eachother. Two minutes later there was a knock on the door and we could hear someone walking inside our room. We went out of the shower and into the room. We were both naked, my cock was rock hard and I could almost hear the pussy juice flowing out of my girlfriend she was so horny. In bed, the waiter sat with 2 bottles of champagne bare-chested. He was still dressed downstairs. He got up and came over to us.

He grabbed my cock and I was about to squirt a load of cum right away. He ordered us to our knees and made us take off his pants and boxer shorts together. A delicious big cock popped out in the middle of my face. I could not wait and put it straight in my mouth. I saw that my girlfriend got horny looking at me with a huge cock in my mouth. I swallowed it deeper and deeper until it suffocated me and I had to let go. My girlfriend took control and sucked his delicious cock. She managed to swallow it all down her throat and I saw that he liked it. I started licking and sucking on his balls while she swallowed his cock deep down her throat.

He dragged us to bed and lay down on his back. I sucked his cock quickly a few times before my girlfriend sat on top and started riding it. She was so horny and wet that she slid straight down that big cock and gradually increased her pace. The waiter asked me to sit over his face and he started licking my anal, balls and cock. He swallowed my cock without problem and while I had it all the way down his throat he put 2 fingers into my asshole. He fingered me harder and harder as he sucked my cock and just before I cum he stopped.

He turned around and laid me on my stomach in bed. He climbed on top of me and stuck his cock into my asshole. His cock was so big and my asshole a little too tight so he did not come inside right away. But he did not care and drove on. He stuck his cock in harder and harder, I screamed in pain when he slipped in. My girlfriend sat with her pussy in front of me and fingered herself while she looked and saw the pain in my face. It did not take long before the pain turned into ecstasy, while his big cock went deeper and deeper into me. I licked and tonguefucked my girlfriend's pussy. She had an orgasm and squirted pussy juice right in my face.

The waiter lifted me up in doggystyle and continued to fuck my ass hard. My girlfriend lay down under us and I squirted a big load of cum in her face. That feeling of cuming while your ass gets ruined by a big cock, it was euphoric. It did not take long before the waiter pulled out of me and squirted his big tasty load of cum on me and my girlfriends faces. Me and the waiter took turns kissing to lick sperm off her and she got the honor of licking his cock clean of cum and ass juice. We ended the evening with some champagne on the terrace while looking out over the city, naked.

And yes. We met again, every night until we went home.

submitted by /u/Tilfeldig35
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/qjc03p/vacation_fun_mmf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more