I watched my friend’s boyfriend masturbate [22F]

free dating

In the last month I have discovered a voyeuristic tendency I have based on a surprising experience at a music festival. I wrote about that experience on here, and I also wrote about a second experience at a bar I had a few days ago.

I talked to some other women on Reddit Chat who are also interested in watching, and they said it may be more safe to try watching with people I know.

My friend, who I will call A, is in an open relationship with a guy named D (hehe). I told her about my new interest, and she said D would probably be interested in indulging me.

Last night, A told me to come over. When I got to their house, A and D were eating tacos and hanging out. I was really nervous and excited, but it wasn’t what I expected at all. For some reason I had a kind of romantic idea of it, but instead it was just a regular night for them.

I don’t know D very well, but A and I have a couple of classes together and mostly know each other through a bio study group from Freshman year. I’ve stayed in touch with her on Instagram, and through her stories I learned she and D are fairly open sexually.

They offered me a taco, so I sat and ate one. We ended up just talking for about an hour at the table about the new Dune movie, books, and some other random stuff. I’d almost forgotten why I was there until D said something like “Ready for the show?” He laughed when he said it, and I got awkward and thought about backing out. My other experiences were fast and with people I didn’t know, but this was entirely different and way more nerve wracking.

We walked into their living room and D sat on their couch. I sat on a chair near the couch and A sat next to D. D opened up his jeans. I could tell he was really relishing being the center of attention. A was watching me, and I got self-conscious about my reaction. I wish she hadn’t watched me so intently, but I got over it.

D pulled his penis out, and he rubbed it to get it hard. It wasn’t huge, but it was definitely bigger than the ones I saw in the men’s rooms. D looked at me, and A was also looking at me, but I wasn’t sure what to do. I didn’t say anything or really move at all, but I just watched D rub his penis.

A asked me what I thought, and I just nodded and smiled at her. I felt super awkward, but it was also exciting.

He rubbed his penis for a while and he moaned a bit. It was really quiet in the house, which also made this different from the other two times. I could actually hear his skin and the lube he was using.

A reached over and started to rub him a little bit, too, and then D started to moan. A started telling him to come, and then he moaned more and then came.

There was so much! I couldn’t believe how much it was, honestly. It got on his shirt and jeans, and A moaned with him. It was so sexy. I could feel the energy in the air. They were also so respectful of my boundaries! They didn’t ask me to do anything other than watch.

I’m going back to their house tonight and I am not sure what to expect, but I’m so excited.

submitted by /u/moedwilkv
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more