My ex dom & I recently reconnected. I’m seeing someone and -

free dating

And all I want is his god damn cock deep in my guts. We were hanging out today at his house (my partner didn’t know yes I’m a piece of shit). And we were just hanging and a lot of it was totally cool until I realized he was sitting literally 6 ft away from me.

Asked about it and he said he’s just respecting boundaries etc. I told him to just come sit and we’re fine obviously.

We got on the topic of partners and he told me that he does miss having someone smaller and who he’s able to see a bulge in their tummy from his cock. (No lie he’s massive) and went on about how I was the last person he remembers who he was able to do it too.

Fast Forward to like…. A half hour ish later and were just cuddling and I /adjust/ and my ass rubs against his cock. And like instantly he cuts off mid sentence asking if I did that on purpose. Did I?

Then he spoons me and he’s breathing in my ear and presses his lips against it and just… all gruffy that he remembers how suffocating my pussy was for him and how much he loved breeding it.

Y’all I swear we didn’t fuck, but the dark lord was testing me and next time I dunno if I’ll leave without getting my guts rearranged.

submitted by /u/BreedingMateriall
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more