[F] Frat house roof with a campus view

free dating

Shortened story as usual && DMs open for more details :)

I think this was 2 years ago, went to a friends open house w a group. The guy who invited me was trying reallyyyy hard w me literally the whole night , but in a kinda respectful & playful way. Teasing && early foreplay went for hours until I literally felt like a surge of energy to move around && let the tension out.

I put the puppy dog eyes on & grinded him && thank GOD he immediately grabbed my hand & left. We ended up on the house roof seeing people walking on campus from party to party. We ended up fucking doggy with that view && I made sure every one could hear me. He finished inside me && called me p much every weekend for like the next year to hang out. I don’t think I ever did tho lmfao.

submitted by /u/Dontcareee123
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/qip17n/f_frat_house_roof_with_a_campus_view/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more