Cumming in his car

free dating

We met for the first time in the back of his car. He pulled my pants off and started licking my pussy almost immediately. I normally don't cum the first time meeting someone because I'm too nervous, but he had my legs shaking uncontrollably around his head within just a few minutes. He is an absolute master with his tongue and I came loudly. He got out of the car and unbuckled his belt. I waited eagerly for his cock to spring out of his unzipped pants and went to town sucking his hard cock. He pushed my head down, making me choke several times as I took his length into my mouth. I couldn't wait any longer to feel him in my pussy so I turned around and he fucked me hard from behind until he came deep inside me. I could feel it dripping out of my pussy as I drove away.

The second time we met I wore a dress and surprised him when he reached under it and felt that I wasn't wearing any panties. His fingers sunk into my soaking wet pussy. I got on my hands and knees in his backseat and stuck my ass up in the air. He licked my pussy from behind and then roughly told me to get on my back. Within moments I was cumming all over his tongue. I eagerly sucked his cock as he called me a slut, which drove me wild. I climbed on his cock and rode him while he sucked my nipples. I bounced up and down on his shaft. I told him previously how much I wanted him to cum in my mouth so he told me he was getting close. I hopped off and sucked until he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed every drop.

submitted by /u/lavenderfields678
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more