I once fucked a surfing instructor on a school trip

free dating

All this happened many years ago on our graduation trip to the Atlantic coast of France. I was 18 years old at the time and had been dating my then girlfriend Joana for about half a year.

Among many other activities, we had the opportunity to book a surf course for beginners. One evening Joana had too much alcohol and had to call in "sick" for the lesson. So while she stayed in bed, I headed to the beach. There Chloe, the instructor, was already waiting with the others. Chloe was a local French girl in her mid-20's. She was tall, athletic and had long blonde hair. Her pretty face was dotted with freckles and her eyes were blue like the ocean.

After an exhausting session Chloe praised my skills and asked to show me a few more exercises. Since I suspected Joana still in bed so I gladly agreed and came with her to her beach container. We took off our wet suits and practiced together the proper stance on the board. Chloe and I had great chemistry. We got closer and closer until suddenly we were standing arm in arm on the board. I stared mesmerized into her blue eyes and stood rooted to the spot as Chloe smiled and slowly moved her left hand over from my chest down to my shorts. She gently placed her hand on my crotch and looked at me insistently. I stammered furtively "But.... Joana..." and Chloe giggled and whispered, ".... doesn't need to know anything... ". She then gave me a soft, salty kiss and slowly pulled my shorts down.

When Chloe started gently stroking my cock, all doubts were forgotten. I pressed her closer to me and nimbly opened her bikini. Then I let my hands slide further down and began to massage her firm butt. While Chloe jerked my cock, I untied the knot of her bikini panties and slipped one hand under the wet cold fabric. I felt that she was freshly shaved and slid very sensitively over her clit. Chloe shivered and moaned softly. She was already dripping wet. I continued to massage her clit until Chloe whispered in a seductive accent, "Oh Mon Cherie...Fuck me!"

Chloe turned and bent over the small table that stood in the middle of the room. I stood behind her and started rubbing her juicy pussy. Then I touched her labia with the tip of my penis. With a gentle pressure I penetrated her. "Don't forget to pull out baby..." she moaned and moved back a little so that I was now half inside her. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her first slowly and then faster. With my right hand I kneaded her ass while with my left I played around her perky tits.

Curious, I circled my fingers around her anus and gently pressed my thumb inside. Chloe gasped "Ohh mon dieu...!". Her lower body began to shiver and her moans grew louder. Her pussy twitched and she began to slide back and forth uncontrollably. I fucked her even faster and felt an orgasm coming. At the last second I pulled out and shot a huge load on her back.

After that we took a quick shower and I ran back to the hotel. When I entered the room Joana was lying on the bed with her bathrobe wide open and her hair wet. "I've been waiting for you..." she said.

submitted by /u/naughtyyroman
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more