Girlfriend’s Little Sister

free dating

Jasmine had just turned 18 and loved spending time with her sister Paula and me, Paula’s boyfriend. At the time, Jasmine was in a huge anime phase and so I also started to watch anime so I could get to know Jasmine better and have some shared interests. I had also been Jasmine’s personal trainer for the past few months as Jasmine needed some workout motivation after graduating high school.

One night we were hanging out with Jasmine and she was staying the night at our place like she often did. My girlfriend Paula decided to go to bed early since she was complaining of a headache which just left Jasmine and I on the couch in the living room. Jasmine turned on the tv and we started watching one of her new favorite anime series. After an episode or so, Jasmine asked me to rub her back which I often did to her and Paula whenever they wanted.

Jasmine leaned over me and rested her head on one side of my thigh and laid down on her stomach across my lap. I had certainly noticed Jasmine’s body in the past, but wit her recent workout, her body was even tighter and her self esteem had also experienced a boost which resulted in her dressing more promiscuous which I secretly loved. As Jasmine laid across me, I could help but imagine rubbing more than just her back. Jasmine was 5’2” with caramel skin, thicker legs and an athletic ass. Her curly brown hair was on one side of her head and her small but perky tits rested right in my lap. She was wearing high waisted gray leggings that accentuated her athletic round ass and a black crop top with a mesh design across the chest.

The back rub started normal enough with me gently rubbing my fingers back and forth across her back making an infinity sign. After a few minutes of this, I began to press a little harder, digging into her sore back muscles and she groaned and sighed a little bit which started to churn my imagination. I reached around to her side and massaged her lats slow and deep, inching closer to her breast. I returned to her back and raised her crop top up a little so I could massage skin on skin. Then I moved my hands down to her lower back right at the edge of her leggings. Since her leggings were high waisted, I put my finger down underneath the leggings to massage the lowest parts of her back without intruding too much… yet.

I continued this circuit if rubbing her back, then switching to her lat, inching closer to her breast until I could feel her skin to start rise as my hand massages the outside of her young perky tit. Then I switched again to her lower back and even went to her hamstring and her inner thigh as she spread her legs just a few inches when I did this. All this time, cock was rock hard underneath her chest and I wondered if she felt it. I was so nervous but finally built up the courage to go for it.

As I was massaging her lower back, I moved my hand even lower and gently rubbed my fingers over her ass cheek going in circles before moving to her other cheek, sliding over her as crack as I switched from cheek to cheek. Then I started to grip it a little harder, feeling my girlfriend’s sister’s bare ass for the first time after fantasizing about it for months. Then I reached over with my other hand and went under her leggings again and was rubbing Jasmine’s ass with both of my hands as she squirmed, thinking whether to go on with this or stop. My mind was already made up however, with her young athletic ass in my hands, I was too horny for reasonable thought to even enter my brain.

I did manage to ask Jasmine if this was okay with her and she replied, “mmhmm it feels good”. Then I pulled her leggings down past her butt, fully exposing her bare ass and I aggressively grabbed it, careful not to make too much of a slapping noise and risk waking up Paula. Now I moved lower down her leg and massaged her inner thigh harder, working back up her leg to the trophy that I needed to see and touch. Jasmine rolled over onto her back and took off her crop too completely, showing me her young perfect perky tits. I started massaging her tits with my right hand as my left hand worked it’s way to her clit.

When I finally made contact with her clit, she was soaked and she let out a moan as I’m sure most of her fellow 18 year schoolmates had no idea where the clit was. I started rubbing around her clit in slow circles then sped up and slowed down over and over. When I felt she was close, I stopped rubbing her and brought my left hand yo right body and put my fingers in Jasmine’s mouth, making her taste herself while she squirmed, begging to cum. I did this about 3-4 times before finally finishing her off with my fingers. As she was cumming, I put 2 fingers inside her which made her moan loud and extended her orgasm. When she finished she let out a big sigh and we heard a noise coming from my room. Jasmine quickly wrapped herself in a blanket and laid back down on the couch.

Paula came into the living room and asked what the noises were. I said that Jasmine was just having a dream and I left to go to sleep with Paula. In bed, I repeated the same process with Paula as I just had with Jasmine but this time Paula sucked me off and I came hard and fast, thinking of Jasmine the whole time.

submitted by /u/cockcurious321
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more